Justin Timberlake Is a Menswear Salesman on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
Justin Timberlake showed off his comedy skills on his third night of his week-long stint on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on March 13. The husband of Jessica Biel performed a skit titled "Jacob's Patience" where he and guest Steve Carell portrayed salesmen in a fictional menswear shop named "Parvis & Lumberpond".
Salesman Carell offered Fallon, who acted as a customer who looked for a new suit, suits which had "been in the closet for years." Apparently, the suits were named "Joseph Fa-tone-ay" and "Lance Bass", names of Timberlake's former bandmates in NSYNC.
The 32-year-old singer was seen holding in laughter at the reference of his friends' names but managed to hold his composure and go on with the skit which required him and Carell to use mannequin arms in place of their own.
Also on the show, Timberlake and Fallon performed "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" as Michael McDonalds. Taking on McDonald's vocal stylings and trademark white hair, they were collaborating with the real former Doobie Brothers singer. Apparently, this was not the first time Timberlake sang it as he once performed it on "Saturday Night Live" in Weekend Update a few years ago.
The former Disney star premiered a new song "Let the Groove Get In" from his new studio album "The 20/20 Experience" in his casual look.
Timberlake is making appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" for a week to promote "The 20/20 Experience". The album is set to be released on March 18.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too