Justin Timberlake Is a Menswear Salesman on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
Justin Timberlake showed off his comedy skills on his third night of his week-long stint on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on March 13. The husband of Jessica Biel performed a skit titled "Jacob's Patience" where he and guest Steve Carell portrayed salesmen in a fictional menswear shop named "Parvis & Lumberpond".
Salesman Carell offered Fallon, who acted as a customer who looked for a new suit, suits which had "been in the closet for years." Apparently, the suits were named "Joseph Fa-tone-ay" and "Lance Bass", names of Timberlake's former bandmates in NSYNC.
The 32-year-old singer was seen holding in laughter at the reference of his friends' names but managed to hold his composure and go on with the skit which required him and Carell to use mannequin arms in place of their own.
Also on the show, Timberlake and Fallon performed "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" as Michael McDonalds. Taking on McDonald's vocal stylings and trademark white hair, they were collaborating with the real former Doobie Brothers singer. Apparently, this was not the first time Timberlake sang it as he once performed it on "Saturday Night Live" in Weekend Update a few years ago.
The former Disney star premiered a new song "Let the Groove Get In" from his new studio album "The 20/20 Experience" in his casual look.
Timberlake is making appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" for a week to promote "The 20/20 Experience". The album is set to be released on March 18.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival