'Glee' Preview for 'Guilty Pleasures': Santana Drops the Bomb to Rachel
Now that the feud is over, the New Directions members are faced with having to perform their musical guilty pleasures: the songs and artists that they love, but are too embarassed to admit, in the next episode of "Glee". They will sing "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham! and "Wannabe" & "Mamma Mia" as Brittany reveals she likes Spice Girls.
Elsewhere, in New York, dirty little secrets are uncovered. Kurt sleeps with a body pillow which has an arm, and Rachel might be disgusted at it. She, however, will be more shocked when Santana drops the bomb that her boyfriend Brody was a gigolo.
"Guilty Pleasures" will air Thursday, March 21 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other songs to be covered in the episode are "Copacabana", Radiohead's "Creep", "My Prerogative" and "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)".
In recent news, it was reported that Idina Menzel would return to "Glee" as Rachel's mother, Shelby. Lea Michele gushed about it on Tuesday, March 12, tweeting, "I spy @idinamenzel at #Glee today! So excited to have my mama back!"
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?