'Glee' Preview for 'Guilty Pleasures': Santana Drops the Bomb to Rachel
Now that the feud is over, the New Directions members are faced with having to perform their musical guilty pleasures: the songs and artists that they love, but are too embarassed to admit, in the next episode of "Glee". They will sing "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham! and "Wannabe" & "Mamma Mia" as Brittany reveals she likes Spice Girls.
Elsewhere, in New York, dirty little secrets are uncovered. Kurt sleeps with a body pillow which has an arm, and Rachel might be disgusted at it. She, however, will be more shocked when Santana drops the bomb that her boyfriend Brody was a gigolo.
"Guilty Pleasures" will air Thursday, March 21 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other songs to be covered in the episode are "Copacabana", Radiohead's "Creep", "My Prerogative" and "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)".
In recent news, it was reported that Idina Menzel would return to "Glee" as Rachel's mother, Shelby. Lea Michele gushed about it on Tuesday, March 12, tweeting, "I spy @idinamenzel at #Glee today! So excited to have my mama back!"
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign