'Glee' Preview for 'Guilty Pleasures': Santana Drops the Bomb to Rachel
Now that the feud is over, the New Directions members are faced with having to perform their musical guilty pleasures: the songs and artists that they love, but are too embarassed to admit, in the next episode of "Glee". They will sing "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham! and "Wannabe" & "Mamma Mia" as Brittany reveals she likes Spice Girls.
Elsewhere, in New York, dirty little secrets are uncovered. Kurt sleeps with a body pillow which has an arm, and Rachel might be disgusted at it. She, however, will be more shocked when Santana drops the bomb that her boyfriend Brody was a gigolo.
"Guilty Pleasures" will air Thursday, March 21 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other songs to be covered in the episode are "Copacabana", Radiohead's "Creep", "My Prerogative" and "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)".
In recent news, it was reported that Idina Menzel would return to "Glee" as Rachel's mother, Shelby. Lea Michele gushed about it on Tuesday, March 12, tweeting, "I spy @idinamenzel at #Glee today! So excited to have my mama back!"
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media