'Glee' Preview for 'Guilty Pleasures': Santana Drops the Bomb to Rachel
Now that the feud is over, the New Directions members are faced with having to perform their musical guilty pleasures: the songs and artists that they love, but are too embarassed to admit, in the next episode of "Glee". They will sing "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham! and "Wannabe" & "Mamma Mia" as Brittany reveals she likes Spice Girls.
Elsewhere, in New York, dirty little secrets are uncovered. Kurt sleeps with a body pillow which has an arm, and Rachel might be disgusted at it. She, however, will be more shocked when Santana drops the bomb that her boyfriend Brody was a gigolo.
"Guilty Pleasures" will air Thursday, March 21 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other songs to be covered in the episode are "Copacabana", Radiohead's "Creep", "My Prerogative" and "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)".
In recent news, it was reported that Idina Menzel would return to "Glee" as Rachel's mother, Shelby. Lea Michele gushed about it on Tuesday, March 12, tweeting, "I spy @idinamenzel at #Glee today! So excited to have my mama back!"
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts