'Glee' Preview for 'Guilty Pleasures': Santana Drops the Bomb to Rachel
Now that the feud is over, the New Directions members are faced with having to perform their musical guilty pleasures: the songs and artists that they love, but are too embarassed to admit, in the next episode of "Glee". They will sing "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham! and "Wannabe" & "Mamma Mia" as Brittany reveals she likes Spice Girls.
Elsewhere, in New York, dirty little secrets are uncovered. Kurt sleeps with a body pillow which has an arm, and Rachel might be disgusted at it. She, however, will be more shocked when Santana drops the bomb that her boyfriend Brody was a gigolo.
"Guilty Pleasures" will air Thursday, March 21 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other songs to be covered in the episode are "Copacabana", Radiohead's "Creep", "My Prerogative" and "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)".
In recent news, it was reported that Idina Menzel would return to "Glee" as Rachel's mother, Shelby. Lea Michele gushed about it on Tuesday, March 12, tweeting, "I spy @idinamenzel at #Glee today! So excited to have my mama back!"
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says