Liam Hemsworth Reportedly Talks to Miley Cyrus While in Australia
Liam Hemsworth has been spending his time in a new house in his home country amidst rumor of him breaking up with fiancee Miley Cyrus. The 23-year-old actor, however, reportedly keeps talking to Miley. "Miley and Liam are talking, but he needed a beat," a source told Us Weekly.
Another source told E! News, "[Miley and Liam] have been a bit rocky, but are not giving up. They both want it to work." The source also revealed that the actor focused on relaxing in his home country, "He doesn't seem especially sad [or] happy. He seems to be enjoying seeing his family as far as we can tell." The source explained further, "He's not been seen with any girls other than his mother. He has just spent the last few days with family and close friends at his house on Phillip Island."
The house in which Liam is staying now was bought last year for $1.6 million. The place has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. In addition, the house is surrounded by ocean view and sand dunes. Earlier this week, Liam was spotted buying supplies, food and beverages to stock up his new place.
Meanwhile, Miley is busy preparing her fourth album in recording studio in Los Angeles. On March 6, Miley took to Twitter to deny rumor that she had ended her relationship with Liam. "I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn't call off my wedding," she wrote. Despite the denial, she was later photographed not wearing the engagement ring which Liam gave to her last summer.
More Liam Hemsworth News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die