Liam Hemsworth Reportedly Talks to Miley Cyrus While in Australia
Liam Hemsworth has been spending his time in a new house in his home country amidst rumor of him breaking up with fiancee Miley Cyrus. The 23-year-old actor, however, reportedly keeps talking to Miley. "Miley and Liam are talking, but he needed a beat," a source told Us Weekly.
Another source told E! News, "[Miley and Liam] have been a bit rocky, but are not giving up. They both want it to work." The source also revealed that the actor focused on relaxing in his home country, "He doesn't seem especially sad [or] happy. He seems to be enjoying seeing his family as far as we can tell." The source explained further, "He's not been seen with any girls other than his mother. He has just spent the last few days with family and close friends at his house on Phillip Island."
The house in which Liam is staying now was bought last year for $1.6 million. The place has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. In addition, the house is surrounded by ocean view and sand dunes. Earlier this week, Liam was spotted buying supplies, food and beverages to stock up his new place.
Meanwhile, Miley is busy preparing her fourth album in recording studio in Los Angeles. On March 6, Miley took to Twitter to deny rumor that she had ended her relationship with Liam. "I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn't call off my wedding," she wrote. Despite the denial, she was later photographed not wearing the engagement ring which Liam gave to her last summer.
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC