Liam Hemsworth Reportedly Talks to Miley Cyrus While in Australia
Liam Hemsworth has been spending his time in a new house in his home country amidst rumor of him breaking up with fiancee Miley Cyrus. The 23-year-old actor, however, reportedly keeps talking to Miley. "Miley and Liam are talking, but he needed a beat," a source told Us Weekly.
Another source told E! News, "[Miley and Liam] have been a bit rocky, but are not giving up. They both want it to work." The source also revealed that the actor focused on relaxing in his home country, "He doesn't seem especially sad [or] happy. He seems to be enjoying seeing his family as far as we can tell." The source explained further, "He's not been seen with any girls other than his mother. He has just spent the last few days with family and close friends at his house on Phillip Island."
The house in which Liam is staying now was bought last year for $1.6 million. The place has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. In addition, the house is surrounded by ocean view and sand dunes. Earlier this week, Liam was spotted buying supplies, food and beverages to stock up his new place.
Meanwhile, Miley is busy preparing her fourth album in recording studio in Los Angeles. On March 6, Miley took to Twitter to deny rumor that she had ended her relationship with Liam. "I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn't call off my wedding," she wrote. Despite the denial, she was later photographed not wearing the engagement ring which Liam gave to her last summer.
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does