Prince William and Kate Middleton Call Their Unborn Baby 'Our Little Grape'
Prince William and wife Kate Middleton reportedly have a nickname for their unborn baby. According to Us Weekly, the excited parents-to-be call their baby "our little grape."
The nickname was chosen due to the fact that the fetus was as the size of a grape when it was 9-week-old. The royal couple also allegedly has prepared a name for a baby girl. If it is a girl, Prince William and Kate consider choosing Elizabeth Diana Carole as the name of their baby.
Prince William and Kate's first child is due in July. With only a few months left before the due date, Kate tries to stay healthy and prepares herself during pregnancy. A source revealed that Kate loved doing light exercises, having prenatal yoga session regularly and reading parenting books.
"Kate and Wills dog Lupo is also helping the Duchess stay active, with the brunette taking the little pup for walks a few times a week to increase her heart rate a little," the source said. In addition, she has a yoga instructor visiting her at the palace regularly. The source also said that the mom-to-be read various books such as guides on "how to be a good parent to how to stay healthy for the baby."
"She's got sugar on the brain. Chocolates, biscuits, cake. When she sneaks off to a nearby Starbucks for a decaf coffee, she'll often pick up a baked good!" the source reported on the Duchess' craving.
During her visit to Gramsby, Kate replied to a well-wisher who asked if the baby had been moving or kicking, "Yes, it is. Very much so." Another lady commented on how Kate was really nice to children, "You can tell she'll be a good mother. She's not missed out one kid. She's lovely."
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her