Prince William and Kate Middleton Call Their Unborn Baby 'Our Little Grape'
Prince William and wife Kate Middleton reportedly have a nickname for their unborn baby. According to Us Weekly, the excited parents-to-be call their baby "our little grape."
The nickname was chosen due to the fact that the fetus was as the size of a grape when it was 9-week-old. The royal couple also allegedly has prepared a name for a baby girl. If it is a girl, Prince William and Kate consider choosing Elizabeth Diana Carole as the name of their baby.
Prince William and Kate's first child is due in July. With only a few months left before the due date, Kate tries to stay healthy and prepares herself during pregnancy. A source revealed that Kate loved doing light exercises, having prenatal yoga session regularly and reading parenting books.
"Kate and Wills dog Lupo is also helping the Duchess stay active, with the brunette taking the little pup for walks a few times a week to increase her heart rate a little," the source said. In addition, she has a yoga instructor visiting her at the palace regularly. The source also said that the mom-to-be read various books such as guides on "how to be a good parent to how to stay healthy for the baby."
"She's got sugar on the brain. Chocolates, biscuits, cake. When she sneaks off to a nearby Starbucks for a decaf coffee, she'll often pick up a baked good!" the source reported on the Duchess' craving.
During her visit to Gramsby, Kate replied to a well-wisher who asked if the baby had been moving or kicking, "Yes, it is. Very much so." Another lady commented on how Kate was really nice to children, "You can tell she'll be a good mother. She's not missed out one kid. She's lovely."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'