Prince William and Kate Middleton Call Their Unborn Baby 'Our Little Grape'
Prince William and wife Kate Middleton reportedly have a nickname for their unborn baby. According to Us Weekly, the excited parents-to-be call their baby "our little grape."
The nickname was chosen due to the fact that the fetus was as the size of a grape when it was 9-week-old. The royal couple also allegedly has prepared a name for a baby girl. If it is a girl, Prince William and Kate consider choosing Elizabeth Diana Carole as the name of their baby.
Prince William and Kate's first child is due in July. With only a few months left before the due date, Kate tries to stay healthy and prepares herself during pregnancy. A source revealed that Kate loved doing light exercises, having prenatal yoga session regularly and reading parenting books.
"Kate and Wills dog Lupo is also helping the Duchess stay active, with the brunette taking the little pup for walks a few times a week to increase her heart rate a little," the source said. In addition, she has a yoga instructor visiting her at the palace regularly. The source also said that the mom-to-be read various books such as guides on "how to be a good parent to how to stay healthy for the baby."
"She's got sugar on the brain. Chocolates, biscuits, cake. When she sneaks off to a nearby Starbucks for a decaf coffee, she'll often pick up a baked good!" the source reported on the Duchess' craving.
During her visit to Gramsby, Kate replied to a well-wisher who asked if the baby had been moving or kicking, "Yes, it is. Very much so." Another lady commented on how Kate was really nice to children, "You can tell she'll be a good mother. She's not missed out one kid. She's lovely."
More Kate Middleton News
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon