Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Seizures After Shooting Music Video in Los Angeles
Lil Wayne reportedly had multiple seizures after shooting a music video in Los Angeles, prompting him to get rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a treatment. He was taken to the hospital Tuesday night, March 12 and was released early Wednesday morning, TMZ reports.
The health scares came just a day after his former protege Nicki Minaj posted pictures of her in a Jacuzzi wearing a neon-yellow sexy bikini from the video shoot of her "High School" single. Weezy was not seen in any of the photos but he did have a rap verse on the song.
Details of the alleged seizures are still unclear. A representative for the dreadlocked rapper doesn't have immediate comment when asked about the matter.
In October 2012, Weezy suffered seizure-like symptoms aboard his private jet, forcing the plane to make an emergency landing. His rep said back then he suffered from severe migraine and dehydration. "Thanx for all the prayers! I am good," he wrote on Twitter.
In a later interview with MTV, the Young Money rap mogul admitted his doctors gave him seizure medication. "They said I gotta drink four water bottles a day, that's what the doctors say," he revealed, before adding, "I just came from the doctor. I ain't drinking four water bottles, but everything's good."
More Lil Wayne News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting