Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Seizures After Shooting Music Video in Los Angeles
Lil Wayne reportedly had multiple seizures after shooting a music video in Los Angeles, prompting him to get rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a treatment. He was taken to the hospital Tuesday night, March 12 and was released early Wednesday morning, TMZ reports.
The health scares came just a day after his former protege Nicki Minaj posted pictures of her in a Jacuzzi wearing a neon-yellow sexy bikini from the video shoot of her "High School" single. Weezy was not seen in any of the photos but he did have a rap verse on the song.
Details of the alleged seizures are still unclear. A representative for the dreadlocked rapper doesn't have immediate comment when asked about the matter.
In October 2012, Weezy suffered seizure-like symptoms aboard his private jet, forcing the plane to make an emergency landing. His rep said back then he suffered from severe migraine and dehydration. "Thanx for all the prayers! I am good," he wrote on Twitter.
In a later interview with MTV, the Young Money rap mogul admitted his doctors gave him seizure medication. "They said I gotta drink four water bottles a day, that's what the doctors say," he revealed, before adding, "I just came from the doctor. I ain't drinking four water bottles, but everything's good."
More Lil Wayne News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'