Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Seizures After Shooting Music Video in Los Angeles
Lil Wayne reportedly had multiple seizures after shooting a music video in Los Angeles, prompting him to get rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a treatment. He was taken to the hospital Tuesday night, March 12 and was released early Wednesday morning, TMZ reports.
The health scares came just a day after his former protege Nicki Minaj posted pictures of her in a Jacuzzi wearing a neon-yellow sexy bikini from the video shoot of her "High School" single. Weezy was not seen in any of the photos but he did have a rap verse on the song.
Details of the alleged seizures are still unclear. A representative for the dreadlocked rapper doesn't have immediate comment when asked about the matter.
In October 2012, Weezy suffered seizure-like symptoms aboard his private jet, forcing the plane to make an emergency landing. His rep said back then he suffered from severe migraine and dehydration. "Thanx for all the prayers! I am good," he wrote on Twitter.
In a later interview with MTV, the Young Money rap mogul admitted his doctors gave him seizure medication. "They said I gotta drink four water bottles a day, that's what the doctors say," he revealed, before adding, "I just came from the doctor. I ain't drinking four water bottles, but everything's good."
More Lil Wayne News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy