Report: Harry Styles Called Taylor Swift 'Boring' in Huge Fight Before Split
Alleged new details of Harry Styles and Taylor Swift's breakup emerge. Words are, the country music singer called off her relationship with the One Direction member after he called her "boring" when they were involved in a heated argument during a vacation in the Caribbean.
A source claimed to Us Weekly that Harry dropped the hurtful comment when he came back on a yacht with Taylor after leaving her alone following a fight. "I went to get drinks without you because you're so f**king boring," he allegedly said, prompting her to storm off herself.
Taylor and Harry broke up not long after they gradually went public with their romance. A different source authorized by Taylor previously told Vanity Fair that the boybander pursued the 22-year-old singer for a year and cheated on her when she finally gave in, a claim which was strictly denied by Harry's rep.
More Harry Styles News
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid