Report: Harry Styles Called Taylor Swift 'Boring' in Huge Fight Before Split
Alleged new details of Harry Styles and Taylor Swift's breakup emerge. Words are, the country music singer called off her relationship with the One Direction member after he called her "boring" when they were involved in a heated argument during a vacation in the Caribbean.
A source claimed to Us Weekly that Harry dropped the hurtful comment when he came back on a yacht with Taylor after leaving her alone following a fight. "I went to get drinks without you because you're so f**king boring," he allegedly said, prompting her to storm off herself.
Taylor and Harry broke up not long after they gradually went public with their romance. A different source authorized by Taylor previously told Vanity Fair that the boybander pursued the 22-year-old singer for a year and cheated on her when she finally gave in, a claim which was strictly denied by Harry's rep.
More Harry Styles News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says