Birdman Releases 'Tapout' Ft. Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and Future
Rappers Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Mack Maine and Future all sign up to assist Cash Money Records co-founder Birdman on his new single "Tapout". The track is the first single off the 44-year-old rapper/record producer's forthcoming "Rich Gang: Flashy Lifestyle" album.
Fellow New Orleans rapper and frequent collaborator Weezy kicks off the track for the YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires) maker, who follows in the verses along with Young Money Entertainment artist Maine. The hook is ably handled by Haitian-American rap star Future.
Rapstress Minaj closes the track out, bragging, "Only rap b***h on the Forbes list." Her participation on "Tapout" follows her recent team-up with Moroccan-born rapper French Montana on his just released track "Freaks".
"Rich Gang: Flashy Lifestyle" is set to be released on May 21, but way earlier before that, fans can expect to see the music video to "Tapout", as Birdman tweeted that the video shoot is well underway. Hannah Lux Davis, who worked on his "Love Me" video, is tapped to direct the new visuals.
Aside from Birdman, other YMCMB members are gearing up for their projects as well. Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not a Human Being II" is set to be released later this month on March 26, while Tyga will drop his sophomore album "Hotel California" two weeks later on April 9. Canadian rap star Drake is also scheduled to release his third album "Nothing Was yhe Same", with a release date yet to be decided.
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?