Rob Schneider's 'InAPPropriate Comedy' Debuts Green Band Trailer
Freestyle has debuted a green band trailer of "InAPPropriate Comedy" on Tuesday, March 12. The new trailer still highlights the improper humor thrown by Adrien Brody, Rob Schneider, Michelle Rodriguez, Lindsay Lohan and Ari Shaffir.
Flirty Harry acts tough and cool when he fires his gun, and keeps flamboyant while having his nails manicured. Harriet gives her opinion about Japanese culture and Japanese men who are "more sensitive".
Marylin faces some paparazzi who are taking a shot of her while posing like Marilyn Monroe. She asks one of the paparazzi, "Can I shoot you?", and when he says, "Sure," she shoots him with her guns.
The film directed and written by Vince Offer is about a computer tablet full of the world's most hilariously offensive apps which breaks through the borders of political correctness, stirring up cultural anarchy. "InAPPropriate Comedy" follows Flirty Harry (Brody), a cop who has a flare for fashion, a horny psychologist who is also a porn critic (Schneider) and his enthusiastic counterpart, Harriet (Rodriguez).
The film also features Lohan as Marilyn, an actress who gets revenge on the vile paparazzi who hound her daily, and Shaffir as "The Amazing Racist" whose hilariously offensive hidden-camera encounters with members of different ethnic and minority groups push everyone's buttons.
The R-rated comedy is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 22.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says