Rob Schneider's 'InAPPropriate Comedy' Debuts Green Band Trailer
Freestyle has debuted a green band trailer of "InAPPropriate Comedy" on Tuesday, March 12. The new trailer still highlights the improper humor thrown by Adrien Brody, Rob Schneider, Michelle Rodriguez, Lindsay Lohan and Ari Shaffir.
Flirty Harry acts tough and cool when he fires his gun, and keeps flamboyant while having his nails manicured. Harriet gives her opinion about Japanese culture and Japanese men who are "more sensitive".
Marylin faces some paparazzi who are taking a shot of her while posing like Marilyn Monroe. She asks one of the paparazzi, "Can I shoot you?", and when he says, "Sure," she shoots him with her guns.
The film directed and written by Vince Offer is about a computer tablet full of the world's most hilariously offensive apps which breaks through the borders of political correctness, stirring up cultural anarchy. "InAPPropriate Comedy" follows Flirty Harry (Brody), a cop who has a flare for fashion, a horny psychologist who is also a porn critic (Schneider) and his enthusiastic counterpart, Harriet (Rodriguez).
The film also features Lohan as Marilyn, an actress who gets revenge on the vile paparazzi who hound her daily, and Shaffir as "The Amazing Racist" whose hilariously offensive hidden-camera encounters with members of different ethnic and minority groups push everyone's buttons.
The R-rated comedy is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 22.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts