Edward Norton and Fiancee Expecting First Child
Edward Norton and fiancee Shauna Robertson are going to be parents for the first time. A source tells Us Weekly that Robertson is currently pregnant and their first child will be born "any day soon."
The source also reveals that Norton is really excited to be a dad. "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby," says the source. However, no official statement is released by neither the actor nor his agency.
Norton and Shauna Robertson had been dating for six years before they got engaged in 2011. The "Moonrise Kingdom" actor and the movie producer together founded CrowdRise, a fund raising website which uses incentives to make people donate for good causes.
Robertson is a Canadian producer who frequently works with director Judd Apatow in movies such as "The 40 Year-Old-Virgin", "Knocked Up", "Superbad", "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Pineapple Express". Apatow commented on Robertson in an interview with The Los Angeles Time in 2008, "She is the rare woman who always wants to take the joke farther than any man wants to go. All nudity in my films is a result of Shauna pushing me and calling me a wimp."
Norton has just joined the cast of Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's comedy movie "Birdman" alongside Michael Keaton, Emma Stone, Naomi Watts, and Zach Galifianakis. The movie's plot revolves around an actor who is trying to save his career by creating a campaign on Broadway. "Birdman" will start filming this year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival