Edward Norton and Fiancee Expecting First Child
Edward Norton and fiancee Shauna Robertson are going to be parents for the first time. A source tells Us Weekly that Robertson is currently pregnant and their first child will be born "any day soon."
The source also reveals that Norton is really excited to be a dad. "Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby," says the source. However, no official statement is released by neither the actor nor his agency.
Norton and Shauna Robertson had been dating for six years before they got engaged in 2011. The "Moonrise Kingdom" actor and the movie producer together founded CrowdRise, a fund raising website which uses incentives to make people donate for good causes.
Robertson is a Canadian producer who frequently works with director Judd Apatow in movies such as "The 40 Year-Old-Virgin", "Knocked Up", "Superbad", "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Pineapple Express". Apatow commented on Robertson in an interview with The Los Angeles Time in 2008, "She is the rare woman who always wants to take the joke farther than any man wants to go. All nudity in my films is a result of Shauna pushing me and calling me a wimp."
Norton has just joined the cast of Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's comedy movie "Birdman" alongside Michael Keaton, Emma Stone, Naomi Watts, and Zach Galifianakis. The movie's plot revolves around an actor who is trying to save his career by creating a campaign on Broadway. "Birdman" will start filming this year.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?