Liberty Ross Holding Hands With Producer Jimmy Iovine
Liberty Ross and Jimmy Iovine fueled romance rumors. During their latest night out, the British model and the music producer were holding hands before quickly breaking apart once they spotted photographers, the Daily Mail reports.
The couple was on their way to a Broadway preview night of "Motown: The Musical" at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in the Big Apple. Ross wears a fur coat on top of her white number, while Iovine kept it warm in a three-layered top and jeans.
The twosome sparked dating rumors last month after spotted going out together numerous times. A source told Us Weekly that they were just "spending time together." The insider claimed, "It is just getting to know each other better. We'll see."
Ross filed for divorce from director Rupert Sanders in January after his cheating scandal with Kristen Stewart, who landed a lead role in his directorial debut "Snow White and the Huntsman" where Ross herself was cast as Stewart's on-screen mother. Ross and Sanders have two children together, daughter Skyla and son Tennyson.
More Liberty Ross News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce