Liberty Ross Holding Hands With Producer Jimmy Iovine
Liberty Ross and Jimmy Iovine fueled romance rumors. During their latest night out, the British model and the music producer were holding hands before quickly breaking apart once they spotted photographers, the Daily Mail reports.
The couple was on their way to a Broadway preview night of "Motown: The Musical" at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in the Big Apple. Ross wears a fur coat on top of her white number, while Iovine kept it warm in a three-layered top and jeans.
The twosome sparked dating rumors last month after spotted going out together numerous times. A source told Us Weekly that they were just "spending time together." The insider claimed, "It is just getting to know each other better. We'll see."
Ross filed for divorce from director Rupert Sanders in January after his cheating scandal with Kristen Stewart, who landed a lead role in his directorial debut "Snow White and the Huntsman" where Ross herself was cast as Stewart's on-screen mother. Ross and Sanders have two children together, daughter Skyla and son Tennyson.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby