Liberty Ross Holding Hands With Producer Jimmy Iovine
Liberty Ross and Jimmy Iovine fueled romance rumors. During their latest night out, the British model and the music producer were holding hands before quickly breaking apart once they spotted photographers, the Daily Mail reports.
The couple was on their way to a Broadway preview night of "Motown: The Musical" at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in the Big Apple. Ross wears a fur coat on top of her white number, while Iovine kept it warm in a three-layered top and jeans.
The twosome sparked dating rumors last month after spotted going out together numerous times. A source told Us Weekly that they were just "spending time together." The insider claimed, "It is just getting to know each other better. We'll see."
Ross filed for divorce from director Rupert Sanders in January after his cheating scandal with Kristen Stewart, who landed a lead role in his directorial debut "Snow White and the Huntsman" where Ross herself was cast as Stewart's on-screen mother. Ross and Sanders have two children together, daughter Skyla and son Tennyson.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth