Liberty Ross Holding Hands With Producer Jimmy Iovine
Liberty Ross and Jimmy Iovine fueled romance rumors. During their latest night out, the British model and the music producer were holding hands before quickly breaking apart once they spotted photographers, the Daily Mail reports.
The couple was on their way to a Broadway preview night of "Motown: The Musical" at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in the Big Apple. Ross wears a fur coat on top of her white number, while Iovine kept it warm in a three-layered top and jeans.
The twosome sparked dating rumors last month after spotted going out together numerous times. A source told Us Weekly that they were just "spending time together." The insider claimed, "It is just getting to know each other better. We'll see."
Ross filed for divorce from director Rupert Sanders in January after his cheating scandal with Kristen Stewart, who landed a lead role in his directorial debut "Snow White and the Huntsman" where Ross herself was cast as Stewart's on-screen mother. Ross and Sanders have two children together, daughter Skyla and son Tennyson.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'