Kelly Rowland Premieres 'Kisses Down Low' Music Video
Pop/R 'n' B star Kelly Rowland has dropped the music video of her "Kisses Down Low" track off her forthcoming album "Talk a Good Game". Following lead single "Ice" released back in August last year, "Kisses Down Low" is the second single to be released from the 32-year-old singer's new album, her fourth one, which was originally titled "Year of the Woman".
"It's finally here! Check out the video for my single 'Kisses Down Low' now! Share if you like your kisses down low!" Rowland wrote on her Twitter account as she posted a link to the new video. "Thanks for all the love on the #KissesDownLow video! - xoxo KR," she tweeted later in the day after fans raved over her new clip.
What the fans loved was her colorful visuals, where Rowland puts on several different looks as she sings about the joy of getting kisses. The singer looks pretty in all of them, rocking long dark hair with bangs, a short blonde pinup hairdo and a short red bob cut among many others. The varied locks displayed Rowland's versatility, not just in the looks department but also as a performer.
She not only sings the Mike WiLL Made It ballad with her usual soulful vocals but also does some sexy choreographed dancing in the clip, being a Destiny's Child member after all. Her talent presented in chic looks, splashed with bright hues and graphics on vibrant backdrops, makes for an eye-catching offering.
Kelly Rowland's "Kisses Down Low" music video
More Kelly Rowland News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal