Kelly Rowland Premieres 'Kisses Down Low' Music Video
Pop/R 'n' B star Kelly Rowland has dropped the music video of her "Kisses Down Low" track off her forthcoming album "Talk a Good Game". Following lead single "Ice" released back in August last year, "Kisses Down Low" is the second single to be released from the 32-year-old singer's new album, her fourth one, which was originally titled "Year of the Woman".
"It's finally here! Check out the video for my single 'Kisses Down Low' now! Share if you like your kisses down low!" Rowland wrote on her Twitter account as she posted a link to the new video. "Thanks for all the love on the #KissesDownLow video! - xoxo KR," she tweeted later in the day after fans raved over her new clip.
What the fans loved was her colorful visuals, where Rowland puts on several different looks as she sings about the joy of getting kisses. The singer looks pretty in all of them, rocking long dark hair with bangs, a short blonde pinup hairdo and a short red bob cut among many others. The varied locks displayed Rowland's versatility, not just in the looks department but also as a performer.
She not only sings the Mike WiLL Made It ballad with her usual soulful vocals but also does some sexy choreographed dancing in the clip, being a Destiny's Child member after all. Her talent presented in chic looks, splashed with bright hues and graphics on vibrant backdrops, makes for an eye-catching offering.
Kelly Rowland's "Kisses Down Low" music video
More Kelly Rowland News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt