Brandi Glanville Calls Out Chelsea Handler Over 'Real Housewives' Diss
Brandi Glanville made it clear that she's not a fan of Chelsea Handler, especially after the female TV host dissed "Real Housewives", the Bravo reality TV franchise where the single mother is one of the cast. "Chelsea, suck it!" she exclaimed on "Watch What Happens Live" recently.
Chelsea ignited war with Brandi after calling the show fake in an earlier "WWHL" episode. "I think that franchise is kind of a terrible thing. Women shouldn't be making money off of the fact that they have fake boobs, and a fake vagina, and a fake whatever. I actually don't support that," so she said.
Brandi, who's also feuding with her "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" co-stars, explained to Andy Cohen her theory as to why Chelsea didn't like her. "We know each other, we have the same gaygent," she claimed. "I made out with her lesbian friend and her assistant and her brother, so she hates me."
On Twitter, "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star added, "I think Chelsea Handler is funny most of the time, she sucked on WWHL and talked mad s**t about the Housewives on the after show. That's it."
Meanwhile, on the "WWHL", she also defended her "Drinking and Tweeting" book against LeAnn Rimes' negative review. "She said there's a lot of lies. Clearly she got an early copy!" she laughed. "There's not, otherwise I would have lawyers, letters and what not happening. I don't know, you know, this is the last time I want to speak poorly about her, I can say bad things about everyone!"
She then dropped the expletive when addressing the critics who placed her in the worst-dressed list over her Oscar gown from her own "My BrandB" clothing line. "Dear all of you, I really don't care what you think. I love the dress, and the fact that, I, Brandi Glanville, made any Oscar list, it's freaking amazing. You're talking about me, it's the Oscars, guess what? Yay! I win! Go f**k yourself," she said.
Brandi's demeanor changed when it came to Gerard Butler. Although the Hollywood hunk previously denied sleeping with her before admitting it was a one-night stand but he didn't know who she was back then, she had no bad words for him. "We had a little texting today, and I think he's a doll and I feel bad for what I said," she gushed. "He is lovely and I appreciate him making it right."
More Brandi Glanville News
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn