Justin Timberlake Performs 'Pusher Love Girl' on 'Jimmy Fallon', Addresses Kanye West Issue
A week before releasing his much-awaited album, Justin Timberlake dropped by Jimmy Fallon's late-night talk show to promote "The 20/20 Experience". The 32-year-old singer, who has already sung his hit "Suit & Tie" on many occasions, this time performed "Pusher Love Girl", another standout single on his forthcoming new album.
For this number, JT dropped his suit and tie get-up for a more casual and laidback ensemble of black leather jacket over a plaid top and a pair of dark pants. However, the crooner kept his all-familiar microphone stand in front of him.
Of course, a guesting on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" would not be complete without a conversation with its host. Similar to what he did during his recent "Saturday Night Live" gig, Timberlake talked about his current riff with Kanye West. The rapper started it off by dissing JT's "Suit & Tie", which the five-time "SNL" host seemed to have addressed by changing a line in his duet with Jay-Z with "My hit's so sick, it got rappers acting dramatic."
"I don't remember that, did I change a line? It is live...everyone keep calm," the singer/actor humorously replied when asked by Fallon about his recent "SNL" stunt. The versatile entertainer followed it up with, "For the record, I absolutely love Kanye. We love Kanye, right?!" deciding to be a class act about the whole thing that hopefully will end the current issue with the controversial rapper.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group