Justin Timberlake Performs 'Pusher Love Girl' on 'Jimmy Fallon', Addresses Kanye West Issue
A week before releasing his much-awaited album, Justin Timberlake dropped by Jimmy Fallon's late-night talk show to promote "The 20/20 Experience". The 32-year-old singer, who has already sung his hit "Suit & Tie" on many occasions, this time performed "Pusher Love Girl", another standout single on his forthcoming new album.
For this number, JT dropped his suit and tie get-up for a more casual and laidback ensemble of black leather jacket over a plaid top and a pair of dark pants. However, the crooner kept his all-familiar microphone stand in front of him.
Of course, a guesting on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" would not be complete without a conversation with its host. Similar to what he did during his recent "Saturday Night Live" gig, Timberlake talked about his current riff with Kanye West. The rapper started it off by dissing JT's "Suit & Tie", which the five-time "SNL" host seemed to have addressed by changing a line in his duet with Jay-Z with "My hit's so sick, it got rappers acting dramatic."
"I don't remember that, did I change a line? It is live...everyone keep calm," the singer/actor humorously replied when asked by Fallon about his recent "SNL" stunt. The versatile entertainer followed it up with, "For the record, I absolutely love Kanye. We love Kanye, right?!" deciding to be a class act about the whole thing that hopefully will end the current issue with the controversial rapper.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date