Olivia Wilde Looks Smoldering at 'Incredible Burt Wonderstone' Premiere
Olivia Wilde oozed sexiness at the premiere event of her new movie "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" at the TCL Chinese Theatre in New York City Monday, March 11. She showed some skin in a backless black Gucci gown, and wore a smoky eye makeup and baby-pink lipstick.
Co-star Steve Carell came with his wife Nancy Walls, illusionist David Copperfield, who makes a cameo appearance in the movie, attended the event with his girlfriend Chloe Gosselin, and Steve Buscemi was with his spouse Jo Andres. The other cast like Jim Carrey and Alan Arkin came solo.
Celebrity guests included Aerosmith's rocker Steven Tyler, actor Max Martini, actress Melissa Joan Hart who arrived hand-in-hand with her musician husband Mark Wilkerson, and Def Jam co-founder Russell Simmons who was accompanied by his girlfriend Nina Nitsche.
"Wonderstone" will start viewing in theaters across the country on March 15. It follows Burt Wonderstone (Carell) as he tries to convince his partner in Las Vegas magic act, Anton Marvelton (Buscemi), to return to the stage after a hotbox trick gone wrong.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors