Olivia Wilde Looks Smoldering at 'Incredible Burt Wonderstone' Premiere
Olivia Wilde oozed sexiness at the premiere event of her new movie "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" at the TCL Chinese Theatre in New York City Monday, March 11. She showed some skin in a backless black Gucci gown, and wore a smoky eye makeup and baby-pink lipstick.
Co-star Steve Carell came with his wife Nancy Walls, illusionist David Copperfield, who makes a cameo appearance in the movie, attended the event with his girlfriend Chloe Gosselin, and Steve Buscemi was with his spouse Jo Andres. The other cast like Jim Carrey and Alan Arkin came solo.
Celebrity guests included Aerosmith's rocker Steven Tyler, actor Max Martini, actress Melissa Joan Hart who arrived hand-in-hand with her musician husband Mark Wilkerson, and Def Jam co-founder Russell Simmons who was accompanied by his girlfriend Nina Nitsche.
"Wonderstone" will start viewing in theaters across the country on March 15. It follows Burt Wonderstone (Carell) as he tries to convince his partner in Las Vegas magic act, Anton Marvelton (Buscemi), to return to the stage after a hotbox trick gone wrong.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans