Rihanna Is Still Down With Flu, Postpones Baltimore Show Indefinitely
Barbadian princess Rihanna, still unrecovered after falling ill last week, has been forced to postpone yet another show, this one her March 12 show in Baltimore. The 1st Mainer Arena concert, yet to be rescheduled as of press time, is the second tour stop in her Diamonds World Tour to be called off, following last Sunday's Boston show cancellation.
A press statement issued by Live Nation informed fans that the 25-year-old singer was still down with the flu and laryngitis that she got over the weekend and would not be able to push through with her Tuesday performance in Baltimore. Ticketholders were advised to hold onto their tickets pending the rescheduling of the said show.
Rihanna said she felt all right "but that's just her not trying to disappoint her fans," an insider said. "She don't want to be in the damn hotel room. The bi**h want to be out there lighting up the stage!"
However, her team decided that it would be better for her to fully recover first before she could continue on with her concert tour. "Management don't want her out there doing too much and having a more serious problem so they told her tonight is a wrap. All she has to do is rest up and get better," the source added.
RiRi's Diamonds World Tour, which kicked off last Friday in Buffalo, New York, seems to be off to a shaky start. It's still anyone's guess whether the sexy entertainer can recover in time to play in her forthcoming Thursday show in Philadelphia.
More Rihanna News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle