Rihanna Is Still Down With Flu, Postpones Baltimore Show Indefinitely
Barbadian princess Rihanna, still unrecovered after falling ill last week, has been forced to postpone yet another show, this one her March 12 show in Baltimore. The 1st Mainer Arena concert, yet to be rescheduled as of press time, is the second tour stop in her Diamonds World Tour to be called off, following last Sunday's Boston show cancellation.
A press statement issued by Live Nation informed fans that the 25-year-old singer was still down with the flu and laryngitis that she got over the weekend and would not be able to push through with her Tuesday performance in Baltimore. Ticketholders were advised to hold onto their tickets pending the rescheduling of the said show.
Rihanna said she felt all right "but that's just her not trying to disappoint her fans," an insider said. "She don't want to be in the damn hotel room. The bi**h want to be out there lighting up the stage!"
However, her team decided that it would be better for her to fully recover first before she could continue on with her concert tour. "Management don't want her out there doing too much and having a more serious problem so they told her tonight is a wrap. All she has to do is rest up and get better," the source added.
RiRi's Diamonds World Tour, which kicked off last Friday in Buffalo, New York, seems to be off to a shaky start. It's still anyone's guess whether the sexy entertainer can recover in time to play in her forthcoming Thursday show in Philadelphia.
More Rihanna News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?