New 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' On-Set Pictures: Gwen Stacy Meets Mary-Jane Watson
New pictures from the set of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" hit the web as the movie continues filming in New York. One of the photos shows Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy meeting Shailene Woodley's Maty-Jane Watson for the first time. They are shaking each other's hands.
While blonde-haired Gwen dresses in a girly number consisting of a purple mini skirt with a matching top, fishnet stockings and knee-length boots, Mary-Jane is more like a tomboy. The redhead, wearing jeans and denim jacket with ponytailed hair, is seen holding a hammer in one image.
Stone, who is the real-life girlfriend of lead male Andrew Garfield, is back on set after previously taking a day off to hit the red carpet to attend "The Croods" premiere at AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 with co-star Ryan Reynolds.
The sequel to 2012's "The Amazing Spider-Man" is expected to be released on May 2, 2014 in both 2D and 3D screens. It will pick up where the first movie left off with Peter Parker facing new villain, Electro, played by Jamie Foxx. Harry Osborn will be brought to life by Dane Dehaan.
Details of the plot remain under wraps, but Dehaan recently assured the script was amazing. "It's human and it's deep and it's also epic and still a huge superhero movie. But it all makes sense and it all comes from very human elements," he explained. "It's awesome. It really is."
Director Marc Webb will return taking the directing seat. Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci and Jeff Pinkner will team up to pen the script.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed