Gerard Butler Explains Brandi Glanville Hook-Up Confusion
Scottish actor Gerard Butler, guesting on Howard Stern's radio show on Monday, March 11, finally cleared things up regarding his hook-up with model Brandi Glanville. The "Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera" leading man admitted to having slept with "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, only that time he did not know her name, which made sense of his confused reply when a paparazzo confronted him with the hook-up revelation first made by Glanville.
Last year, 40-year-old model Glanville revealed to TV host Andy Cohen that Butler was the most famous guy she ever hooked up with. Subsequently, when a reporter approached Butler for comment, the 43-year-old thespian answered back with a baffled "Who's Brandi Glanville?" reply.
The "How to Train Your Dragon" voice actor clarified that at the time of their hook-up, he did not know Glanville's full name or that she was in fact, a celebrity. He has since called her personally to apologize for the remark.
However, during that same call, Butler could not help passing up the opportunity to address Glanville's action of spilling the beans on their rendezvous. "I called her and I said, 'I'm not really happy that you did that because there are certain things you got to keep a little private...she was in tears and said 'I am doing a book tour and nobody is asking me about the book, they just are saying that Gerard Butler says he doesn't know who you are'," Butler laughingly recounted.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed