Video: Rihanna Surprises Fan in Dressing Room
A video of Rihanna paying a visit to a lucky fan's dressing room has been posted online. The video shows Rihanna, who recently launched her clothing line River Island in London, surprising a fan by showing up outside her dressing room. Previously, Rihanna held an event in which the winner would have a chance to try products from River Island. To the winner's surprise, she also met the singer in person.
Before trying her favorite dress, the excited winner Maneira, said to the camera, "I won a competition to be here, and I like Rihanna." She said that she wanted to try some outfit from the collection. She picked a black dress and brought the dress to a changing stall.
When Maneira was inside the changing room, the "Umbrella" singer tried to keep quiet. She tiptoed to the dressing room's door and waited outside for a while. After the lucky fan had done changing, Rihanna popped out in front of her and gave her a hug. The flabbergasted fan kept saying, "Oh my God. Oh my God."
Rihanna greeted her warmly, "Congratulations. How do you feel to be the first person in the world, except for me, to wear one of these dresses?" Smiling ear-to-ear, Maneira answered, "It's amazing. It's beautiful." She added, "And you are beautiful as well. I am in shock. Oh my God, it's Rihanna." The singer gave her another warm hug and said that Maneira could keep the dress with her. The happy fan thanked her, "Thank you so much! This is the best evening. It was amazing experience."
More Rihanna News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media