Video: Rihanna Surprises Fan in Dressing Room
A video of Rihanna paying a visit to a lucky fan's dressing room has been posted online. The video shows Rihanna, who recently launched her clothing line River Island in London, surprising a fan by showing up outside her dressing room. Previously, Rihanna held an event in which the winner would have a chance to try products from River Island. To the winner's surprise, she also met the singer in person.
Before trying her favorite dress, the excited winner Maneira, said to the camera, "I won a competition to be here, and I like Rihanna." She said that she wanted to try some outfit from the collection. She picked a black dress and brought the dress to a changing stall.
When Maneira was inside the changing room, the "Umbrella" singer tried to keep quiet. She tiptoed to the dressing room's door and waited outside for a while. After the lucky fan had done changing, Rihanna popped out in front of her and gave her a hug. The flabbergasted fan kept saying, "Oh my God. Oh my God."
Rihanna greeted her warmly, "Congratulations. How do you feel to be the first person in the world, except for me, to wear one of these dresses?" Smiling ear-to-ear, Maneira answered, "It's amazing. It's beautiful." She added, "And you are beautiful as well. I am in shock. Oh my God, it's Rihanna." The singer gave her another warm hug and said that Maneira could keep the dress with her. The happy fan thanked her, "Thank you so much! This is the best evening. It was amazing experience."
More Rihanna News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?