Rep Says Kelly Osbourne Epileptic Reports Are Premature
After being hospitalized due to a seizure on Thursday, March 7, Kelly Osbourne reportedly had a possibility to be an epileptic. However, a representative for the host of "Fashion Police" claimed any rumors alleging she suffered an epileptic fit were premature.
"There is absolutely no confirmed diagnosis regarding Kelly's condition at this time," the representative told PEOPLE on Saturday, March 9. "She is under a doctor's care and they are continuing to run tests."
Kelly remained under observation at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center over the weekend as doctors continued to investigate the cause of her health scare. "Kelly is fine and thanks everyone for their continued support," the representative added.
A source connected with the 28-year-old actress said that the seizure was far more serious than first suspected. Doctors said that there was a chance Kelly had epilepsy and she would be in the hospital for a few more days.
Meanwhile, on Friday, mother Sharon Osbourne took to Twitter to reassure fans that her daughter was okay. "I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO. She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love," she wrote. Kelly also thanked her followers for their support, tweeting, "Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?"
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer