Rep Says Kelly Osbourne Epileptic Reports Are Premature
After being hospitalized due to a seizure on Thursday, March 7, Kelly Osbourne reportedly had a possibility to be an epileptic. However, a representative for the host of "Fashion Police" claimed any rumors alleging she suffered an epileptic fit were premature.
"There is absolutely no confirmed diagnosis regarding Kelly's condition at this time," the representative told PEOPLE on Saturday, March 9. "She is under a doctor's care and they are continuing to run tests."
Kelly remained under observation at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center over the weekend as doctors continued to investigate the cause of her health scare. "Kelly is fine and thanks everyone for their continued support," the representative added.
A source connected with the 28-year-old actress said that the seizure was far more serious than first suspected. Doctors said that there was a chance Kelly had epilepsy and she would be in the hospital for a few more days.
Meanwhile, on Friday, mother Sharon Osbourne took to Twitter to reassure fans that her daughter was okay. "I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO. She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love," she wrote. Kelly also thanked her followers for their support, tweeting, "Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?"
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion