Rep Says Kelly Osbourne Epileptic Reports Are Premature
After being hospitalized due to a seizure on Thursday, March 7, Kelly Osbourne reportedly had a possibility to be an epileptic. However, a representative for the host of "Fashion Police" claimed any rumors alleging she suffered an epileptic fit were premature.
"There is absolutely no confirmed diagnosis regarding Kelly's condition at this time," the representative told PEOPLE on Saturday, March 9. "She is under a doctor's care and they are continuing to run tests."
Kelly remained under observation at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center over the weekend as doctors continued to investigate the cause of her health scare. "Kelly is fine and thanks everyone for their continued support," the representative added.
A source connected with the 28-year-old actress said that the seizure was far more serious than first suspected. Doctors said that there was a chance Kelly had epilepsy and she would be in the hospital for a few more days.
Meanwhile, on Friday, mother Sharon Osbourne took to Twitter to reassure fans that her daughter was okay. "I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO. She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love," she wrote. Kelly also thanked her followers for their support, tweeting, "Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?"
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker