One Direction's Louis Tomlinson Defends Justin Bieber Against Press' Criticisms
One Direction's member Louis Tomlinson showed his support to fellow celebrity Justin Bieber. On Saturday, March 9, Tomlinson tweeted, "Although I don't know him personally, I do wish the press would take it easy on @justinbieber." He added, "I really do empathize with him, I don't see anything out of character in comparison to any other teenagers I know."
Tomlinson sent his support to Bieber following endless negative publicity about the Canadian pop star, such as his late arrival to a London concert, the "worst" birthday party celebration in a London nightclub, and an incident which involved paparazzo after Bieber was discharged from hospital. It looked like the One Direction member felt that media was being too harsh on Bieber.
Tomlinson was not the only one who felt that the press had been giving a hard time to Bieber. Two hours after Tomlinson tweeted his support to Bieber, Tomlinson's band mate Zayn Malik replied on the tweet, "@Louis_Tomlinson what a dude man. Ha got your back bro!! @justinbieber."
In addition, Bieber's close friend, Judah Smith, defended the 19-year-old singer. Smith claimed that Bieber had always been under big pressure. Therefore, he should be forgiven if he makes mistakes. The 34-year-old man explained, "He feels under pressure. Every eyeball is on your life. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. What he does is a pretty big job, especially at such a young age. You're going to make mistakes."
Smith revealed to The Sun that he advised Bieber to turn to God when he had a hard time with everything. Smith said, "I give Justin encouragement. Take time to say to God, 'I'm over my head here. I need your help.' He has coping methods like turning and talking to God and practicing the ancient scriptures." He added, "We exchange scriptures every day. Justin asks, 'God if you're there, I need help. I don't know what decision to make.' "
More Louis Tomlinson News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri