Report: Lindsay Lohan Not Interested in House Arrest Deal
Lindsay Lohan is reported to have received an offer of 90 days under house arrest to end her probation violation case and keep her out of jail. Even though the Santa Monica City Attorney and the L.A. City Attorney have softened their position from lockdown rehab to house arrest deal, the 26-year-old actress still shows no interest as she allegedly claims that she was innocent.
Sources tell TMZ that there is a big chance the case will go to trial on March 18. If Lindsay does not want to change her mind by then and if she is convicted, she will actually receive much harder punishments, 19 months in jail plus 245 days for probation violation.
Previously, the "Freaky Friday" star was charged with reckless driving, lying to police and obstructing police after her two-door Porsche Carerra smashed into a truck on June 8, 2012, in Santa Monica, California. The accident took place when Lindsay and an unidentified assistant of hers were on the way to the set of the Elizabeth Taylor biopic "Liz & Dick". "Lindsay was involved in an automobile accident [on Friday] on her way to the set," her rep told Wonderwall. "She was brought to Santa Monica UCLA hospital as a precaution."
When police investigated this case and asked Lindsay about the details of the incident, Lindsay told a different story from her assistant's. She said that she was a passenger in the car and her assistant was behind the wheel. She has pleaded not guilty to the charges.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year