'The Walking Dead' 3.14 Sneak Peeks: Andrea Wants to Stop The Governor
Andrea will finally show which side she stands on in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". After staying by the Governor's side for quite some time, she knows his dark side and plans to stop him.
Milton tells Andrea to urge Rick and his friends to leave the prison, but Andrea has different plans. She is determined to kill the Governor, although Milton convinces her that she'll never get close enough to do it.
Andrea warns Tyreese that the Governor is not what he seems to be, but Tyreese may still be supporting the Governor. In a clip for the upcoming outing, Tyreese and his sister Sasha are seen taking target practice.
According to official synopsis for the episode titled "Prey", while the Governor chases a dissenter who fled Woodbury, a traitor tries to sabotage his upcoming plans. The said outing will air Sunday, March 17 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story