'The Walking Dead' 3.14 Sneak Peeks: Andrea Wants to Stop The Governor
Andrea will finally show which side she stands on in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". After staying by the Governor's side for quite some time, she knows his dark side and plans to stop him.
Milton tells Andrea to urge Rick and his friends to leave the prison, but Andrea has different plans. She is determined to kill the Governor, although Milton convinces her that she'll never get close enough to do it.
Andrea warns Tyreese that the Governor is not what he seems to be, but Tyreese may still be supporting the Governor. In a clip for the upcoming outing, Tyreese and his sister Sasha are seen taking target practice.
According to official synopsis for the episode titled "Prey", while the Governor chases a dissenter who fled Woodbury, a traitor tries to sabotage his upcoming plans. The said outing will air Sunday, March 17 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie