'The Walking Dead' 3.14 Sneak Peeks: Andrea Wants to Stop The Governor
Andrea will finally show which side she stands on in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". After staying by the Governor's side for quite some time, she knows his dark side and plans to stop him.
Milton tells Andrea to urge Rick and his friends to leave the prison, but Andrea has different plans. She is determined to kill the Governor, although Milton convinces her that she'll never get close enough to do it.
Andrea warns Tyreese that the Governor is not what he seems to be, but Tyreese may still be supporting the Governor. In a clip for the upcoming outing, Tyreese and his sister Sasha are seen taking target practice.
According to official synopsis for the episode titled "Prey", while the Governor chases a dissenter who fled Woodbury, a traitor tries to sabotage his upcoming plans. The said outing will air Sunday, March 17 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton