'The Walking Dead' 3.14 Sneak Peeks: Andrea Wants to Stop The Governor
Andrea will finally show which side she stands on in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". After staying by the Governor's side for quite some time, she knows his dark side and plans to stop him.
Milton tells Andrea to urge Rick and his friends to leave the prison, but Andrea has different plans. She is determined to kill the Governor, although Milton convinces her that she'll never get close enough to do it.
Andrea warns Tyreese that the Governor is not what he seems to be, but Tyreese may still be supporting the Governor. In a clip for the upcoming outing, Tyreese and his sister Sasha are seen taking target practice.
According to official synopsis for the episode titled "Prey", while the Governor chases a dissenter who fled Woodbury, a traitor tries to sabotage his upcoming plans. The said outing will air Sunday, March 17 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video