'The Walking Dead' 3.14 Sneak Peeks: Andrea Wants to Stop The Governor
Andrea will finally show which side she stands on in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". After staying by the Governor's side for quite some time, she knows his dark side and plans to stop him.
Milton tells Andrea to urge Rick and his friends to leave the prison, but Andrea has different plans. She is determined to kill the Governor, although Milton convinces her that she'll never get close enough to do it.
Andrea warns Tyreese that the Governor is not what he seems to be, but Tyreese may still be supporting the Governor. In a clip for the upcoming outing, Tyreese and his sister Sasha are seen taking target practice.
According to official synopsis for the episode titled "Prey", while the Governor chases a dissenter who fled Woodbury, a traitor tries to sabotage his upcoming plans. The said outing will air Sunday, March 17 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.14 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal