'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice': Penn Jillette Jokingly Gets Fired
"The Celebrity Apprentice" brought the remaining contestants to Orlando, Florida in the second episode of its all-stars edition. They boarded Donald Trump's Boeing 757 jet and were transported to Universal Studios, where they had to create an interactive photo experience display.
Omarosa was the project manager for team Power, while Dee Snider volunteered to be the project manager for Plan B. Omarosa's team decided to create a three-part photo booth showcasing three different aspects of the theme park.
Planning to create "memorable experiences" for visitors, Dee fell for Penn Jillette's idea of a 3D illusion for the photo experience. The rocker, however, later went with cutouts of him and his team members instead. Penn wasn't pleased with their photo booth, thinking it's silly to have guests pose with cut-outs of celebrities and the actual celebrities themselves.
The Universal marketing executives loved team Plan B's slogan "Family fun that lasts forever", but said that the photo booth was too simple. On the other hand, team Power's photo booth was praised for featuring all the elements of the park, but was criticized for losing the word Orlando in the display.
At the end of the day, team Power won the challenge and Omarosa won $20,000 to be donated to charity of her choice, Sue Duncan Children's Center, in honor of her late fiance Michael Clarke Duncan who died in September. She cried tears of happiness, but Dennis Rodman didn't buy it, saying, "That's so Oscar-worthy acting."
One of Plan B's members would be fired and Penn admitted he came up with the illusion concept for the photo booth, but didn't pursue his idea. Donald Trump said the magician should be fired for this and then he fired him, leaving the other stars speechless. Mr. Trump then said, "Just kidding!" as he didn't mean what he said to Penn.
Later, Dee decided to bring Gary Busey and Alec Baldwin back to the boardroom. Dee blamed the former's "limited capabilities" and called the latter "shady." Mr. Trump then made his decision, saying, "Dee, I don't want to fire you, but Dee, you're fired!"
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says