Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds Step Out for 'The Croods' New York Premiere
Emma Stone graced the red carpet of "The Croods" New York premiere at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 theater on Sunday, March 10. Wearing a short, cap-sleeved black-and-white dress from Lanvin with a Jack Vartanian ring, Emma stopped to take pics with cast mate Ryan Reynolds.
Donning a black jacket, white shirt, and dark pants, Ryan was joined by wife Blake Lively. The former "Gossip Girl" actress hit the red carpet in a burgundy dress by Marios Schwab, white Bottega Veneta shoes, a Burberry coat, and Jennifer Meyer jewels. The couple who secretly married in September 2012 wasn't photographed together, but they were all smiles as they posed on the red carpet.
Also supporting the special-screening were other "The Croods" stars, Catherine Keener and Nicolas Cage who came with wife Alice Kim, and directors Kirk DeMicco and Chris Sanders. Blake's sister, Robyn Lively, was seen among the celebrity guests as well.
"The Croods" is a prehistoric adventure comedy that follows the world's first family as they embark on a journey of a lifetime when the cave that has always shielded them from danger is destroyed. The film to be distributed by 20th Century Fox debuted at the 2013 Berlin Film Festival in February and will be released in U.S. theaters on Friday, March 22.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting