Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds Step Out for 'The Croods' New York Premiere
Emma Stone graced the red carpet of "The Croods" New York premiere at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 theater on Sunday, March 10. Wearing a short, cap-sleeved black-and-white dress from Lanvin with a Jack Vartanian ring, Emma stopped to take pics with cast mate Ryan Reynolds.
Donning a black jacket, white shirt, and dark pants, Ryan was joined by wife Blake Lively. The former "Gossip Girl" actress hit the red carpet in a burgundy dress by Marios Schwab, white Bottega Veneta shoes, a Burberry coat, and Jennifer Meyer jewels. The couple who secretly married in September 2012 wasn't photographed together, but they were all smiles as they posed on the red carpet.
Also supporting the special-screening were other "The Croods" stars, Catherine Keener and Nicolas Cage who came with wife Alice Kim, and directors Kirk DeMicco and Chris Sanders. Blake's sister, Robyn Lively, was seen among the celebrity guests as well.
"The Croods" is a prehistoric adventure comedy that follows the world's first family as they embark on a journey of a lifetime when the cave that has always shielded them from danger is destroyed. The film to be distributed by 20th Century Fox debuted at the 2013 Berlin Film Festival in February and will be released in U.S. theaters on Friday, March 22.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie