Chris Brown Schools Clubgoers How to Treat Women: Tell Her 'That's My P***y'
A new video that showed Chris Brown giving a bizarre speech at the Emerson Theatre, the same club where he was previously reported yelling "f**k Drake," has hit the web. This time around, he was caught on camera rambling to the other clubgoers on how to treat women.
"Every guy in this building has said one thing to their female... If you're not an insecure n***er, and you let her have fun with her friends, I applaud you," the boyfriend of Rihanna began his expletive-laden rants, "but you gotta say that one thing to her, and I made this sh*t up."
"Don't make me had to tell you again, that that's my p***y, baby. It's mine girl, It's mine girl, It's mine," he then broke into a song. "So you better not give it away." He added, "So every person in this motherf**king building, if you got a bad b**ch, you better say that to her. Cause she might f**k another n***er."
Earlier, Breezy was rumored taking over the DJ booth and having the disc jokey to stop the music when his love rival's song "Started from the Bottom" was played. "The DJ can play this s**t, but I want you all to know, F**k Drake!" he yelled while giving a middle-finger salute.
More Chris Brown News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding