Chris Brown Schools Clubgoers How to Treat Women: Tell Her 'That's My P***y'
A new video that showed Chris Brown giving a bizarre speech at the Emerson Theatre, the same club where he was previously reported yelling "f**k Drake," has hit the web. This time around, he was caught on camera rambling to the other clubgoers on how to treat women.
"Every guy in this building has said one thing to their female... If you're not an insecure n***er, and you let her have fun with her friends, I applaud you," the boyfriend of Rihanna began his expletive-laden rants, "but you gotta say that one thing to her, and I made this sh*t up."
"Don't make me had to tell you again, that that's my p***y, baby. It's mine girl, It's mine girl, It's mine," he then broke into a song. "So you better not give it away." He added, "So every person in this motherf**king building, if you got a bad b**ch, you better say that to her. Cause she might f**k another n***er."
Earlier, Breezy was rumored taking over the DJ booth and having the disc jokey to stop the music when his love rival's song "Started from the Bottom" was played. "The DJ can play this s**t, but I want you all to know, F**k Drake!" he yelled while giving a middle-finger salute.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed