Harry Styles Reveals Huge Butterfly Tattoo on Chest
One Direction's Harry Styles added an enormous butterfly tattoo on his torso. Tattooist Liam Sparkes posted on Flickr on January 22 a picture of the butterfly tattoo on a bare chest, and a representative for the singer has just confirmed it as Harry's. Harry reportedly has already had around 30 tattoos on his body.
Harry inked his body with many designs, including birds on his upper chest, crucifixes, James Bond's gambling numbers, a love heart, a bird cage and his sister's name in Hebrew. A tattoo of a ship and several names of cities where One Direction has performed have been added on his tattoo collection as well.
Freddy Negrete, a tattoo artist who worked on Harry's star tattoo on his arm, expressed his amazement at the singer's endurance toward pain. "He sits really well through the tattoos. The pain doesn't bother him," said Freddy. He added, "He gets tattoos in the most painful spots. He's got a lot on the inside of his arm, while the ribs are really painful and he's got a lot there."
Harry's mother, Anne Cox, reportedly was worried about her son's growing body art collection. A source revealed, "Harry's mum is worried his tattoo collection is getting out of hand. She thinks he's getting addicted to sitting in the artist's chair." The source further explained, "She's concerned about the lasting effects of the scribbles all over his body and thinks he could live to regret some of them."
In addition, One Direction's mentor Simon Cowell was said being upset about the tattoo collection. "Simon gave him some gentle advice suggesting he gives it a break for a while and reassess," said the same source. However, Harry's band mate Zayn Malik denied the statement, saying, "Simon hasn't said anything."
More Harry Styles News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars