Elle MacPherson Engaged to Billionaire Beau Jeffrey Soffer
Elle MacPherson is reportedly engaged to real estate developer Jeffrey Soffer. Quietly reconciling in November after breaking up in March 2012, the former "Fashion Star" host and the Miami-based businessman are set to wed, a source tells Access Hollywood.
The source reveals that the Australian supermodel is planning to move from London to Florida with the 43-year-old hotel heir, who lives in Miami. This time, the couple will not let distance affect their relationship.
The couple got back together after Jeffrey was involved in a helicopter crash in the Bahamas in November 2012. "Jeff is very shaken up and mourning the loss of his friend. Elle is landing in Miami imminently to visit him and offer her support at a very tough time," the source recalls. At the time, the model was already in a relationship with 57-year-old financier and highest paid banker in London, Roger Jenkins. Elle and Roger decided to split less than a month after Jeffrey was injured.
It will be the second marriage for Elle. The Body tied the knot with fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon in 1986. She has two sons from a previous relationship with French financier Arpad Busson; Arpad Arpad Flynn Alexander Busson, 15, and Aurelius Cy Andrea Busson, 10.
The wedding date has not been announced yet. Both Elle and her rep have not made official statement on the supposed happy news.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'