Elle MacPherson Engaged to Billionaire Beau Jeffrey Soffer
Elle MacPherson is reportedly engaged to real estate developer Jeffrey Soffer. Quietly reconciling in November after breaking up in March 2012, the former "Fashion Star" host and the Miami-based businessman are set to wed, a source tells Access Hollywood.
The source reveals that the Australian supermodel is planning to move from London to Florida with the 43-year-old hotel heir, who lives in Miami. This time, the couple will not let distance affect their relationship.
The couple got back together after Jeffrey was involved in a helicopter crash in the Bahamas in November 2012. "Jeff is very shaken up and mourning the loss of his friend. Elle is landing in Miami imminently to visit him and offer her support at a very tough time," the source recalls. At the time, the model was already in a relationship with 57-year-old financier and highest paid banker in London, Roger Jenkins. Elle and Roger decided to split less than a month after Jeffrey was injured.
It will be the second marriage for Elle. The Body tied the knot with fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon in 1986. She has two sons from a previous relationship with French financier Arpad Busson; Arpad Arpad Flynn Alexander Busson, 15, and Aurelius Cy Andrea Busson, 10.
The wedding date has not been announced yet. Both Elle and her rep have not made official statement on the supposed happy news.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video