Holly Madison Defends Daughter's Name, Gets Rainbow Nail Polish to Celebrate Baby's Arrival
Holly Madison is aware that many people found the name, Rainbow Aurora, she gave to her newborn daughter odd and so they dissed it. "There are a lot of smug haters out there who bag on my choice of a name, but I don't care about what they think," the proud mother wrote in a recent blog post.
Undeterred by the negative comments on the web, she added, "I want my daughter to be proud of who she is and learn to speak up and stand up for herself at a young age. I spent most of my life being a people-pleaser who worried about what other people thought or thought was cool and I don't want that for her."
The former Playboy model even got nail polish with matching theme to celebrate the bundle of joy and her unique name. "I got my nails done Rainbow colors to celebrate my new daughter's name!" she gushed while posting a picture of her colorful newly-manicured nails.
"I have always loved the name Rainbow. There was a girl in my school a few years younger than me named Rainbow and I was so envious of her name because it was so pretty and unusual. She was a perfectly normal, well-adjusted, sporty girl," she explained.
"I couldn't be more blessed to have such a perfect daughter and have never been happier than I am now!" the ex-"Girls Next Door" star went on. "By the way, so I'm not worried about my daughter being 'traumatized' by having an unusual name."
Madison gave birth to her first child with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella on March 5 in a Las Vegas hospital.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake