Justin Bieber Cancels Portugal Concert
Pop superstar Justin Bieber was set to perform at the Pavilhao Atlantico in Lisbon, Portugal on March 11 and 12 but now fans will only get to see him play on one night only, specifically the first show. The site of the venue announced that the second show was just cancelled "due to unforeseen circumstances."
"Due to unforeseen circumstances, Justin Bieber was forced to cancel the second performance in Portugal, March 12," a statement posted on the site read. "The Canadian singer is eager to play for the Portuguese fans on March 11. Holders of tickets valid for March 12 should contact the respective place of purchase to receive a refund within 30 days of the date of the scheduled concert, which ends April 11."
There were no hints given as to what those unforeseen circumstances were, but some fans were quick to speculate that it's related to Bieber's onstage collapse during his O2 Arena concert in London last week. After receiving oxygen, the singer managed to continue on with his concert and went only to the hospital after he finished the entire show.
The news of the cancellation of his second Portugal show came in a recent string of unfortunate incidents that marked his ongoing European "Believe" tour. Last week started bad for Bieber, who was booed by disappointed fans when his first London show started two hours late from the scheduled time. He also figured in a profanity-laden verbal tussle with a paparazzo a day after his onstage collapse, where he lunged at the photographer and was held back by his bodyguard.
More Justin Bieber News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story