Report: Selena Gomez Disses Justin Bieber in 'Your Boyfriend Is a D**chebag' Video
Selena Gomez sparks rumors that she's dissing her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber. The former Disney darling wearing a sleeveless hoodie dances to Dustin Tavell's song "Everybody Knows (Your Boyfriend Is a D**chebag)", hot on heels of Justin's recent pot scandal and "worst" week in London.
Ganging with her four female friends, Selena broke into a choreographed dance in a vacant room. In the YouTube video that has gone viral, the "I Love You Like a Love Song" singer even mouthed the lyrics that include "I really think it's time girl, you quit defending him."
Selena wrote, "Me and my girls just doin what we do...dancin! haha... Big thanks to @DustinTavella for making such a sick anthem! And to @ChaeLynne for her amazing choreography : )" The choreographer allegedly tweeted, "We danced tonight. It was awesome. Especially because we dedicated it to someone....and then ate Chinese food after," before subsequently deleting it.
More Selena Gomez News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'