The Used Premieres 'Hands and Faces' Music Video
Rock band The Used has premiered "Hands and Faces" music video directed by Djay Brawner. The song is the the third single lifted off their fifth studio album entitled "Vulnerable", which was released in 2012.
As what the title suggests, the approximately three-minute video shows a lot of hands, particularly on the face of frontman Bert McCracken, as it gets smothered by pairs of hands. The lead vocalist, at times shown wearing a super hero costume, performs along with other band members Quinn Allman, Jeph Howard and Dan Whitesides, as ballet dancers dances around while the band plays the song in the usual band set-up.
In the new tune, McCracken rocks out hard right at the onset and keeps the intensity until the very end. "How can I not taste it/ When it's right there put it in my hand/ And let's not put it in their faces/ Hide the obvious just a little bit/ It's coming to this," the band lets loose in the hook, "I watched you get down on your knees/ In hopes that I would turn around/ So now you'll find me underground/ Where I can't hear a sound."
The Used, along with We Came as Romans and Crown The Empire, recently wrapped up the 2013 Take Action Tour. Up next for the group is their 2013 Vans Warped Tour this summer.
The Used's "Hands and Faces" music video
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer