Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' to Be Co-Produced by Warner Bros. and Paramount
Warner Bros. and Paramount are going to co-produce and co-distribute Christopher Nolan's "Interstellar". The two major studios announced on March 8 that the film was set for domestic release on November 7, 2014 with Paramount set to distribute the film domestically and Warner Bros. internationally.
Directed by Chris, "Interstellar" has the director's brother, Jonathan Nolan, penning the script. Verry little is shared about the plot, but both studios describe it as "a heroic interstellar voyage to the furthest reaches of our scientific understanding."
The film will also be produced by Emma Thomas and Chris of Syncopy Films and Lynda Obst of Lynda Obst Productions, with Kip Thorne serving as executive producer.
"As a filmmaker and storyteller, Chris has continuously entertained the world with his extraordinary and unparalleled talents," Paramount's Brad Grey said in a press release. "I am pleased beyond measure to welcome him to the Paramount Pictures family. Partnering with Chris, Emma (Thomas), Lynda (Obst) and Warner Bros. to release this original idea next November is the perfect way to start the Thanksgiving and holiday movie season for audiences around the world."
The president of Warner Bros., Jeff Robinov, added, "Christopher Nolan is truly one of the great auteurs working in film today, and we're extremely proud of our successful and ongoing collaboration with him and Emma Thomas. We are excited to be teaming with Paramount, and look forward to working with the Nolans, and producer Lynda Obst, on this extraordinary new project."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny