'Boy Meets World' Star Danielle Fishel Poses Provocatively for Maxim
Danielle Fishel strikes daring poses for the April edition of Maxim. In the cover page, the Arizona native is pictured wearing a lacy nude bra and panties, with a baby blue cardigan falling suggestively off one shoulder as she holds a blue phone to her ear. Other pictures have her posing seductively in more racy undergarments, including a scarlet lace bustier that leaves little to the imagination.
In an interview with the magazine, Fishel clears up rumors about her dating former co-star Ben Savage, who played Cory Mathews on "Boy Meets World". "That rumor was entirely my fault because I once said, on 'The Tyra Banks Show', that Ben and I went on a date, and that turned into 'Danielle and Ben dated,' " she explains. "We went on one date, when I was about 15, and by the time the dinner was over we realized mutually that we were more like family than lovers."
The former "The Dish" host also reveals stories regarding her on-screen persona on "BMW", Topanga. Apparently, how the character got the name was rather unique. "Michael Jacobs, who created 'Boy Meets World', says he was driving down the highway when production called and said, 'We need a name for this character!' He happened to be driving past Topanga Canyon, so he said, 'Topanga.' He says that if they had called him two miles later, I would've been named Canoga, which is the next exit," she explains.
When the actress met little girls who were named after Topanga, she found it amusing. She says, "People will tweet me, and I've had family members who have met other Topangas. It's crazy and it's flattering, but I never know what to say when they're showing me their beautiful little girls. I'm like, 'Really? Topanga!' "
The former spokesperson for NutriSystem also reveals a strange story when she and "Full House" actor Bob Saget, were on a private jet to Disney World with ABC's "TGIF" crew. "We were trying to take a nap, and all of a sudden Bob Saget walks down the aisle, rips open our curtain, and shouts, 'Do you guys have any coke?!' Then he looks my dad in the eye, laughs, and closes the curtain," she recalls.
As previously reported, Fishel is set to reprise her role as Topanga in Disney's "Girl Meets World", a spin-off to "Boy Meets World", and reunite with Ben Savage, who will reprise his role as Cory. The production of the pilot is scheduled to begin later this month.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection