'Boy Meets World' Star Danielle Fishel Poses Provocatively for Maxim
Danielle Fishel strikes daring poses for the April edition of Maxim. In the cover page, the Arizona native is pictured wearing a lacy nude bra and panties, with a baby blue cardigan falling suggestively off one shoulder as she holds a blue phone to her ear. Other pictures have her posing seductively in more racy undergarments, including a scarlet lace bustier that leaves little to the imagination.
In an interview with the magazine, Fishel clears up rumors about her dating former co-star Ben Savage, who played Cory Mathews on "Boy Meets World". "That rumor was entirely my fault because I once said, on 'The Tyra Banks Show', that Ben and I went on a date, and that turned into 'Danielle and Ben dated,' " she explains. "We went on one date, when I was about 15, and by the time the dinner was over we realized mutually that we were more like family than lovers."
The former "The Dish" host also reveals stories regarding her on-screen persona on "BMW", Topanga. Apparently, how the character got the name was rather unique. "Michael Jacobs, who created 'Boy Meets World', says he was driving down the highway when production called and said, 'We need a name for this character!' He happened to be driving past Topanga Canyon, so he said, 'Topanga.' He says that if they had called him two miles later, I would've been named Canoga, which is the next exit," she explains.
When the actress met little girls who were named after Topanga, she found it amusing. She says, "People will tweet me, and I've had family members who have met other Topangas. It's crazy and it's flattering, but I never know what to say when they're showing me their beautiful little girls. I'm like, 'Really? Topanga!' "
The former spokesperson for NutriSystem also reveals a strange story when she and "Full House" actor Bob Saget, were on a private jet to Disney World with ABC's "TGIF" crew. "We were trying to take a nap, and all of a sudden Bob Saget walks down the aisle, rips open our curtain, and shouts, 'Do you guys have any coke?!' Then he looks my dad in the eye, laughs, and closes the curtain," she recalls.
As previously reported, Fishel is set to reprise her role as Topanga in Disney's "Girl Meets World", a spin-off to "Boy Meets World", and reunite with Ben Savage, who will reprise his role as Cory. The production of the pilot is scheduled to begin later this month.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'