Emma Stone Falls for Ryan Reynolds in 'The Croods' Final Trailer
The third and final trailer for "The Croods" lands online, a few weeks before the film is released in theaters. The latest trailer focuses more on the Croods daughter Eep, who is full of curiosity and a desire for adventure. She falls in love with Guy, a guy the family meets during their mission to find a new home.
It also highlights the romance between Eep and Guy, as she is excited when Guy tells her, "Come with me, to a place where things are better." Eep also ignores her father's warnings, but goes with anything Guy says.
The trailer gives away some new shots as well, including the one which sees the painful process of how the family makes a picture. "I call this a snapshot!" Grug says shortly before a rectangular-shaped large rock hits them, leaving marks of their bodies on the rock like a printed picture.
"The Croods" is a prehistoric comedy adventure that follows the world's first family as they embark on a journey of a lifetime when the cave that has always shielded them from danger is destroyed. Traveling across a spectacular landscape, the Croods discover an incredible new world filled with fantastic creatures - and their outlook is changed forever.
This DreamWorks Animated film features the voice of Nicolas Cage, Ryan Reynolds, Emma Stone, Catherine Keener, Clark Duke and Cloris Leachman. Written and directed by Chris Sanders and Kirk De Micco, it is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 22.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'