July 26, 2016  

Nicolas Cage Says 'Ghost Rider 3' Is Possible but Doubts He Will Be Signed on

March 9, 2013 (4:53 am) GMT
The actor portraying Johnny Blaze doesn't believe he will be cast in the third installment of the movie if Sony Pictures develops a follow-up to 'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance'.

shares his thoughts on the possible "Ghost Rider 3" movie, a year after the second installment of the supernatural superhero flick was released. In a new interview, the male lead in the first two films says he doesn't believe he will be on it if the third installment is made.

"It's possible, but it won't be with me," the Johnny Blaze depicter tells Collider. He doesn't rule out possibility of returning to the franchise though, "I've said what I have to say. I don't want to say never...anything's possible. But I doubt, highly, that I would be in a third installment of that."

Based on Marvel Comics antihero of the same name, the first "" movie in 2007 was well received by audience despite negative reviews. The follow-up "" also made a notable debut on Box Office when released last year in February.

Although the second movie could only rake in $51 million domestically for Sony Pictures, it collected another $80 million worldwide, bringing in a total of $132 million before home video release. The flick was made with $47 million budget, according to Cage.

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
  2. Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
  3. Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
  4. New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
  5. 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
  6. Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
  7. Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
  8. Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC