Nicolas Cage Says 'Ghost Rider 3' Is Possible but Doubts He Will Be Signed on
Nicolas Cage shares his thoughts on the possible "Ghost Rider 3" movie, a year after the second installment of the supernatural superhero flick was released. In a new interview, the male lead in the first two films says he doesn't believe he will be on it if the third installment is made.
"It's possible, but it won't be with me," the Johnny Blaze depicter tells Collider. He doesn't rule out possibility of returning to the franchise though, "I've said what I have to say. I don't want to say never...anything's possible. But I doubt, highly, that I would be in a third installment of that."
Based on Marvel Comics antihero of the same name, the first "Ghost Rider" movie in 2007 was well received by audience despite negative reviews. The follow-up "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" also made a notable debut on Box Office when released last year in February.
Although the second movie could only rake in $51 million domestically for Sony Pictures, it collected another $80 million worldwide, bringing in a total of $132 million before home video release. The flick was made with $47 million budget, according to Cage.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?