Club Confirms Chris Brown Yells 'F**k Drake'
A representative for the club where Chris Brown allegedly yelled "f**k Drake" broke silence. The rep confirmed that the boyfriend of Rihanna did give an expletive shout-out to his love rival when he visited the late-night establishment in Hollywood Wednesday, March 6.
Chris hit the Emerson Theatre around 1:00 A.M. The hot-tempered star took over the DJ booth and had the disc jokey to stop the music when Drizzy's "Started from the Bottom" was played. "The DJ can play this s**t, but I want you all to know, f**k Drake!" he yelled while giving a middle-finger salute.
The fallout between Chris and Drake happened when they crossed paths at New York club W.i.P more than a half year ago. They recently sued each other, strictly blaming each other for the bottle-hurling fight that left many injured including basketball star Tony Parker.
Drake is not the only celebrity Chris has an issue with. The "Don't Judge Me" singer was recently involved in an altercation with Frank Ocean reportedly over a parking space. He was rumored having a spat with his bodyguard earlier this week and lashing out at a valet attendant over $10 charge.
More Chris Brown News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign