Club Confirms Chris Brown Yells 'F**k Drake'
A representative for the club where Chris Brown allegedly yelled "f**k Drake" broke silence. The rep confirmed that the boyfriend of Rihanna did give an expletive shout-out to his love rival when he visited the late-night establishment in Hollywood Wednesday, March 6.
Chris hit the Emerson Theatre around 1:00 A.M. The hot-tempered star took over the DJ booth and had the disc jokey to stop the music when Drizzy's "Started from the Bottom" was played. "The DJ can play this s**t, but I want you all to know, f**k Drake!" he yelled while giving a middle-finger salute.
The fallout between Chris and Drake happened when they crossed paths at New York club W.i.P more than a half year ago. They recently sued each other, strictly blaming each other for the bottle-hurling fight that left many injured including basketball star Tony Parker.
Drake is not the only celebrity Chris has an issue with. The "Don't Judge Me" singer was recently involved in an altercation with Frank Ocean reportedly over a parking space. He was rumored having a spat with his bodyguard earlier this week and lashing out at a valet attendant over $10 charge.
More Chris Brown News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West