Club Confirms Chris Brown Yells 'F**k Drake'
A representative for the club where Chris Brown allegedly yelled "f**k Drake" broke silence. The rep confirmed that the boyfriend of Rihanna did give an expletive shout-out to his love rival when he visited the late-night establishment in Hollywood Wednesday, March 6.
Chris hit the Emerson Theatre around 1:00 A.M. The hot-tempered star took over the DJ booth and had the disc jokey to stop the music when Drizzy's "Started from the Bottom" was played. "The DJ can play this s**t, but I want you all to know, f**k Drake!" he yelled while giving a middle-finger salute.
The fallout between Chris and Drake happened when they crossed paths at New York club W.i.P more than a half year ago. They recently sued each other, strictly blaming each other for the bottle-hurling fight that left many injured including basketball star Tony Parker.
Drake is not the only celebrity Chris has an issue with. The "Don't Judge Me" singer was recently involved in an altercation with Frank Ocean reportedly over a parking space. He was rumored having a spat with his bodyguard earlier this week and lashing out at a valet attendant over $10 charge.
More Chris Brown News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single