Club Confirms Chris Brown Yells 'F**k Drake'
A representative for the club where Chris Brown allegedly yelled "f**k Drake" broke silence. The rep confirmed that the boyfriend of Rihanna did give an expletive shout-out to his love rival when he visited the late-night establishment in Hollywood Wednesday, March 6.
Chris hit the Emerson Theatre around 1:00 A.M. The hot-tempered star took over the DJ booth and had the disc jokey to stop the music when Drizzy's "Started from the Bottom" was played. "The DJ can play this s**t, but I want you all to know, f**k Drake!" he yelled while giving a middle-finger salute.
The fallout between Chris and Drake happened when they crossed paths at New York club W.i.P more than a half year ago. They recently sued each other, strictly blaming each other for the bottle-hurling fight that left many injured including basketball star Tony Parker.
Drake is not the only celebrity Chris has an issue with. The "Don't Judge Me" singer was recently involved in an altercation with Frank Ocean reportedly over a parking space. He was rumored having a spat with his bodyguard earlier this week and lashing out at a valet attendant over $10 charge.
More Chris Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri