Club Confirms Chris Brown Yells 'F**k Drake'
A representative for the club where Chris Brown allegedly yelled "f**k Drake" broke silence. The rep confirmed that the boyfriend of Rihanna did give an expletive shout-out to his love rival when he visited the late-night establishment in Hollywood Wednesday, March 6.
Chris hit the Emerson Theatre around 1:00 A.M. The hot-tempered star took over the DJ booth and had the disc jokey to stop the music when Drizzy's "Started from the Bottom" was played. "The DJ can play this s**t, but I want you all to know, f**k Drake!" he yelled while giving a middle-finger salute.
The fallout between Chris and Drake happened when they crossed paths at New York club W.i.P more than a half year ago. They recently sued each other, strictly blaming each other for the bottle-hurling fight that left many injured including basketball star Tony Parker.
Drake is not the only celebrity Chris has an issue with. The "Don't Judge Me" singer was recently involved in an altercation with Frank Ocean reportedly over a parking space. He was rumored having a spat with his bodyguard earlier this week and lashing out at a valet attendant over $10 charge.
More Chris Brown News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival