Dracula and Frankenstein to Be Assembled in 'Monster X' a la 'The Avengers'
A movie project assembling Dracula, Frankenstein, Mr. Hyde and other monsters is in the works. Benderspink, a producing company behind Steve Carell's comedy "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" and Jennifer Aniston's "We're the Millers", partners with Monsterfoot Productions to make it happen.
Based on an original idea by Monsterfoot principal Ahmet Zappa, the project dubbed "Monster X" is going to bring together the classic scary creatures a la "The Avengers", The Hollywood Reporter suggests. The monsters will team up to defend humanity against an even greater threat to them all.
The "X" in the title doesn't exactly show how many monsters are going to be brought to life to defend the good side, but it merely represents the Roman numeral. The initial script was co-penned by Zappa and will be polished into a screenplay before it's offered to buyers.
Chris Bender, J.S. Spink and Jake Weiner will serve as producers along with Zappa whose credit includes Disney's "The Odd Life of Timothy Green".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen