Dracula and Frankenstein to Be Assembled in 'Monster X' a la 'The Avengers'
A movie project assembling Dracula, Frankenstein, Mr. Hyde and other monsters is in the works. Benderspink, a producing company behind Steve Carell's comedy "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" and Jennifer Aniston's "We're the Millers", partners with Monsterfoot Productions to make it happen.
Based on an original idea by Monsterfoot principal Ahmet Zappa, the project dubbed "Monster X" is going to bring together the classic scary creatures a la "The Avengers", The Hollywood Reporter suggests. The monsters will team up to defend humanity against an even greater threat to them all.
The "X" in the title doesn't exactly show how many monsters are going to be brought to life to defend the good side, but it merely represents the Roman numeral. The initial script was co-penned by Zappa and will be polished into a screenplay before it's offered to buyers.
Chris Bender, J.S. Spink and Jake Weiner will serve as producers along with Zappa whose credit includes Disney's "The Odd Life of Timothy Green".
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist