Dracula and Frankenstein to Be Assembled in 'Monster X' a la 'The Avengers'
A movie project assembling Dracula, Frankenstein, Mr. Hyde and other monsters is in the works. Benderspink, a producing company behind Steve Carell's comedy "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" and Jennifer Aniston's "We're the Millers", partners with Monsterfoot Productions to make it happen.
Based on an original idea by Monsterfoot principal Ahmet Zappa, the project dubbed "Monster X" is going to bring together the classic scary creatures a la "The Avengers", The Hollywood Reporter suggests. The monsters will team up to defend humanity against an even greater threat to them all.
The "X" in the title doesn't exactly show how many monsters are going to be brought to life to defend the good side, but it merely represents the Roman numeral. The initial script was co-penned by Zappa and will be polished into a screenplay before it's offered to buyers.
Chris Bender, J.S. Spink and Jake Weiner will serve as producers along with Zappa whose credit includes Disney's "The Odd Life of Timothy Green".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal