Dracula and Frankenstein to Be Assembled in 'Monster X' a la 'The Avengers'
A movie project assembling Dracula, Frankenstein, Mr. Hyde and other monsters is in the works. Benderspink, a producing company behind Steve Carell's comedy "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" and Jennifer Aniston's "We're the Millers", partners with Monsterfoot Productions to make it happen.
Based on an original idea by Monsterfoot principal Ahmet Zappa, the project dubbed "Monster X" is going to bring together the classic scary creatures a la "The Avengers", The Hollywood Reporter suggests. The monsters will team up to defend humanity against an even greater threat to them all.
The "X" in the title doesn't exactly show how many monsters are going to be brought to life to defend the good side, but it merely represents the Roman numeral. The initial script was co-penned by Zappa and will be polished into a screenplay before it's offered to buyers.
Chris Bender, J.S. Spink and Jake Weiner will serve as producers along with Zappa whose credit includes Disney's "The Odd Life of Timothy Green".
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'