Dracula and Frankenstein to Be Assembled in 'Monster X' a la 'The Avengers'
A movie project assembling Dracula, Frankenstein, Mr. Hyde and other monsters is in the works. Benderspink, a producing company behind Steve Carell's comedy "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" and Jennifer Aniston's "We're the Millers", partners with Monsterfoot Productions to make it happen.
Based on an original idea by Monsterfoot principal Ahmet Zappa, the project dubbed "Monster X" is going to bring together the classic scary creatures a la "The Avengers", The Hollywood Reporter suggests. The monsters will team up to defend humanity against an even greater threat to them all.
The "X" in the title doesn't exactly show how many monsters are going to be brought to life to defend the good side, but it merely represents the Roman numeral. The initial script was co-penned by Zappa and will be polished into a screenplay before it's offered to buyers.
Chris Bender, J.S. Spink and Jake Weiner will serve as producers along with Zappa whose credit includes Disney's "The Odd Life of Timothy Green".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift