Holly Madison Gives Baby Girl 'a Unique Name'
Holly Madison revealed a colorful and creative name for her first child. Three days after giving birth to the baby girl, she has decided on a name, Rainbow Aurora Rotella, for her daughter with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella.
"I wanted to give my daughter a unique name," Madison told E! News. "Growing up, there was a girl in my school named Rainbow and I was so envious of that name. I thought it was so pretty and unique!"
Madison apparently is enjoying her role as a mother. She took to her blog on Friday, March 8 to thank her fans and share, "I've been spending the last day or so learning how to be a mom- it's the best project in the world! I never thought I would be so happy-especially on so little sleep!"
Madison and Rotella welcomed their first daughter on Tuesday, March 5, but hadn't immediately decided on her name. "Pasquale and I welcomed our first child, a baby girl!" Madison told In Touch. "We haven't yet decided on a name for her but we couldn't be any more overjoyed than at this moment."
"I've never been more in love than I am today as, after months of waiting, I finally was able to hold my daughter for the first time," Rotella also told the magazine. "Holly and I are looking forward to spending some quiet time with our baby and enjoying our new family. I'm truly the luckiest man in the world."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special