Holly Madison Gives Baby Girl 'a Unique Name'
Holly Madison revealed a colorful and creative name for her first child. Three days after giving birth to the baby girl, she has decided on a name, Rainbow Aurora Rotella, for her daughter with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella.
"I wanted to give my daughter a unique name," Madison told E! News. "Growing up, there was a girl in my school named Rainbow and I was so envious of that name. I thought it was so pretty and unique!"
Madison apparently is enjoying her role as a mother. She took to her blog on Friday, March 8 to thank her fans and share, "I've been spending the last day or so learning how to be a mom- it's the best project in the world! I never thought I would be so happy-especially on so little sleep!"
Madison and Rotella welcomed their first daughter on Tuesday, March 5, but hadn't immediately decided on her name. "Pasquale and I welcomed our first child, a baby girl!" Madison told In Touch. "We haven't yet decided on a name for her but we couldn't be any more overjoyed than at this moment."
"I've never been more in love than I am today as, after months of waiting, I finally was able to hold my daughter for the first time," Rotella also told the magazine. "Holly and I are looking forward to spending some quiet time with our baby and enjoying our new family. I'm truly the luckiest man in the world."
More Holly Madison News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked