Emma Watson Breaks Bad in 'The Bling Ring' First Teaser Trailer
Best known for her role as bookworm Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter" films, Emma Watson turns 180 degrees in her new movie "The Bling Ring". In the first teaser trailer for the film, she channels her bad girl side, dancing seductively and stealing from rich people.
The drama film revolves around a group of teenagers obsessed with fashion and fame who burglarized the homes of celebrities in Los Angeles. Tracking their targets' whereabouts online, the teens would break-in and steal designer clothes and possessions.
Reflecting on the naivete of youth, amplified by today's culture of celebrity and luxury brand obsession, the members of the Bling Ring introduce us to temptations that nearly any teenager would find hard to resist. What starts out as youthful fun spins out of control and reveals a sobering view of our modern culture.
Sofia Coppola writes and directs "The Bling Ring", which is inspired by true events in which a gang of teenagers raided the houses of such stars as Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson, Megan Fox and Lindsay Lohan between October 2008 and August 2009.
The movie is set for limited release on June 14 Stateside. Taissa Farmiga, Israel Broussard, Katie Chang, Claire Julien and Leslie Mann portray other members of the group.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'