Joss Whedon's 'Much Ado About Nothing' Debuts First Trailer
The first trailer for "Much Ado About Nothing" based on Shakespeare's play has landed online via Yahoo! Movies, giving a look at the intense yet soapy and sometimes funny drama. Teasing the story of obsession, friendship, hatred, love, loyalty, power, deceit and truth, the video is set to St. Germain's "Rose Rouge".
The black-and-white film gives a contemporary take on the classic comedy. It centers on sparring lovers Beatrice (Amy Acker) and Benedick (Alexis Denisof), offering a dark, sexy and occasionally absurd view of the intricate game that is love.
The movie was shot in just 12 days and using the original text with Joss Whedon serving behind the lens. Reed Diamond, Ashley Johnson, Nathan Fillion, Sean Maher, Nick Kocher, Clark Gregg and Tom Lenk also join the cast ensemble of the film, which is set for a June 7 release in limited U.S. theaters.
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party