Joss Whedon's 'Much Ado About Nothing' Debuts First Trailer
The first trailer for "Much Ado About Nothing" based on Shakespeare's play has landed online via Yahoo! Movies, giving a look at the intense yet soapy and sometimes funny drama. Teasing the story of obsession, friendship, hatred, love, loyalty, power, deceit and truth, the video is set to St. Germain's "Rose Rouge".
The black-and-white film gives a contemporary take on the classic comedy. It centers on sparring lovers Beatrice (Amy Acker) and Benedick (Alexis Denisof), offering a dark, sexy and occasionally absurd view of the intricate game that is love.
The movie was shot in just 12 days and using the original text with Joss Whedon serving behind the lens. Reed Diamond, Ashley Johnson, Nathan Fillion, Sean Maher, Nick Kocher, Clark Gregg and Tom Lenk also join the cast ensemble of the film, which is set for a June 7 release in limited U.S. theaters.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs