Joss Whedon's 'Much Ado About Nothing' Debuts First Trailer
The first trailer for "Much Ado About Nothing" based on Shakespeare's play has landed online via Yahoo! Movies, giving a look at the intense yet soapy and sometimes funny drama. Teasing the story of obsession, friendship, hatred, love, loyalty, power, deceit and truth, the video is set to St. Germain's "Rose Rouge".
The black-and-white film gives a contemporary take on the classic comedy. It centers on sparring lovers Beatrice (Amy Acker) and Benedick (Alexis Denisof), offering a dark, sexy and occasionally absurd view of the intricate game that is love.
The movie was shot in just 12 days and using the original text with Joss Whedon serving behind the lens. Reed Diamond, Ashley Johnson, Nathan Fillion, Sean Maher, Nick Kocher, Clark Gregg and Tom Lenk also join the cast ensemble of the film, which is set for a June 7 release in limited U.S. theaters.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor