Joss Whedon's 'Much Ado About Nothing' Debuts First Trailer
The first trailer for "Much Ado About Nothing" based on Shakespeare's play has landed online via Yahoo! Movies, giving a look at the intense yet soapy and sometimes funny drama. Teasing the story of obsession, friendship, hatred, love, loyalty, power, deceit and truth, the video is set to St. Germain's "Rose Rouge".
The black-and-white film gives a contemporary take on the classic comedy. It centers on sparring lovers Beatrice (Amy Acker) and Benedick (Alexis Denisof), offering a dark, sexy and occasionally absurd view of the intricate game that is love.
The movie was shot in just 12 days and using the original text with Joss Whedon serving behind the lens. Reed Diamond, Ashley Johnson, Nathan Fillion, Sean Maher, Nick Kocher, Clark Gregg and Tom Lenk also join the cast ensemble of the film, which is set for a June 7 release in limited U.S. theaters.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake