Chris Brown Cursing Valet Attendant for $5 Overcharge
Chris Brown cursed and threatened a valet attendant who allegedly tried to scam him by asking $10 for service, instead of the usual $5. A source told TMZ that Brown lost his temper because he felt cheated. The source claimed that other people were charged $5 for valet service, but Brown was singled out because he was a celebrity. The source explained that this incident was not about the money, but principle.
The incident took place in Studio City, California on Wednesday, March 6. Brown attended Stars and Strikes Celebrity Charity Bowling Tournament at Pinz Bowling Alley, in which other celebrities such as The Wanted, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Nick Cannon and will.i.am were expected to be present. After attending the event, Brown went to a valet attendant to get his car, but the valet attendant asked for $10 for the service.
Feeling cheated, Brown exploded at the scene, "Give me my keys. F**k ten dollars. We're gonna turn this spot up, I promise you." Someone from Brown's entourage tried to calm him down, saying, "We got the money, don't worry about it." Brown cursed the valet attendant one more time before leaving the place with his group, "F**k a** ten dollars."
It seemed that Chris Brown kept having bad day recently. A day before, he reportedly left his bodyguard in Bermuda airport because of an altercation. The bodyguard ended up catching another flight to bring him home.
More Chris Brown News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms