Ben Affleck Falls in and Out of Love in New 'To the Wonder' Trailer
The U.S. theatrical trailer for "To the Wonder" is out. The new trailer still has a preacher narrating about love, but now it has the actors to voiceover to let the audience feel the love that has lost its fire.
The new trailer gives away some new shots as Ben Affleck's romantic life is bouncing from Rachel McAdams to Olga Kurylenko, with Javier Bardem popping in for guidance. Like most of Terrence Malick's movies, the majority of the feelings are conveyed by wordless interactions with the world, and through soft-spoken, poetic dialogue.
The film tells the story of Marina (Kurylenko) and Neil (Affleck), who meet in France and move to Oklahoma to start a life together, where problems soon arise. While Marina makes the acquaintance of a priest and fellow exile (Bardem), who is struggling with his vocation, Neil renews a relationship with a childhood sweetheart, Jane (McAdams).
The film directed and written by Terrence Malick was premiered in competition selections at the 2012 Venice Film Festival and is set to be released in U.S. theaters on April 12.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival