Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas Reveal They're Having a Baby Girl
A baby girl is on the way for Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria Thomas. The yoga instructor revealed their unborn child's gender in a recent interview. "Alec and I are overjoyed that we are going to be welcoming a little girl into our lives," she told Extra.
Thomas, who is due to give birth later this summer, jokingly added that with two female dogs and a baby girl in the house, not to mention Alec's teen daughter from his previous marriage with Kim Basinger, the "30 Rock" actor would be outnumbered.
Before finding out the sex of the baby, Thomas bet it was a boy although she didn't have preference whether she's having a son or daughter. Of the name they're preparing, she spilled, "[Alec] had the idea for Massimo the other day. It's a lovely name, I just don't know. That's a very big name for a very little baby."
She added, "I think you actually have to look at it once it pops out and say, 'Who are you? What is your name?' "
More Alec Baldwin News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?