Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas Reveal They're Having a Baby Girl
A baby girl is on the way for Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria Thomas. The yoga instructor revealed their unborn child's gender in a recent interview. "Alec and I are overjoyed that we are going to be welcoming a little girl into our lives," she told Extra.
Thomas, who is due to give birth later this summer, jokingly added that with two female dogs and a baby girl in the house, not to mention Alec's teen daughter from his previous marriage with Kim Basinger, the "30 Rock" actor would be outnumbered.
Before finding out the sex of the baby, Thomas bet it was a boy although she didn't have preference whether she's having a son or daughter. Of the name they're preparing, she spilled, "[Alec] had the idea for Massimo the other day. It's a lovely name, I just don't know. That's a very big name for a very little baby."
She added, "I think you actually have to look at it once it pops out and say, 'Who are you? What is your name?' "
More Alec Baldwin News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction