Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas Reveal They're Having a Baby Girl
A baby girl is on the way for Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria Thomas. The yoga instructor revealed their unborn child's gender in a recent interview. "Alec and I are overjoyed that we are going to be welcoming a little girl into our lives," she told Extra.
Thomas, who is due to give birth later this summer, jokingly added that with two female dogs and a baby girl in the house, not to mention Alec's teen daughter from his previous marriage with Kim Basinger, the "30 Rock" actor would be outnumbered.
Before finding out the sex of the baby, Thomas bet it was a boy although she didn't have preference whether she's having a son or daughter. Of the name they're preparing, she spilled, "[Alec] had the idea for Massimo the other day. It's a lovely name, I just don't know. That's a very big name for a very little baby."
She added, "I think you actually have to look at it once it pops out and say, 'Who are you? What is your name?' "
More Alec Baldwin News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'