Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas Reveal They're Having a Baby Girl
A baby girl is on the way for Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria Thomas. The yoga instructor revealed their unborn child's gender in a recent interview. "Alec and I are overjoyed that we are going to be welcoming a little girl into our lives," she told Extra.
Thomas, who is due to give birth later this summer, jokingly added that with two female dogs and a baby girl in the house, not to mention Alec's teen daughter from his previous marriage with Kim Basinger, the "30 Rock" actor would be outnumbered.
Before finding out the sex of the baby, Thomas bet it was a boy although she didn't have preference whether she's having a son or daughter. Of the name they're preparing, she spilled, "[Alec] had the idea for Massimo the other day. It's a lovely name, I just don't know. That's a very big name for a very little baby."
She added, "I think you actually have to look at it once it pops out and say, 'Who are you? What is your name?' "
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'