Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas Reveal They're Having a Baby Girl
A baby girl is on the way for Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria Thomas. The yoga instructor revealed their unborn child's gender in a recent interview. "Alec and I are overjoyed that we are going to be welcoming a little girl into our lives," she told Extra.
Thomas, who is due to give birth later this summer, jokingly added that with two female dogs and a baby girl in the house, not to mention Alec's teen daughter from his previous marriage with Kim Basinger, the "30 Rock" actor would be outnumbered.
Before finding out the sex of the baby, Thomas bet it was a boy although she didn't have preference whether she's having a son or daughter. Of the name they're preparing, she spilled, "[Alec] had the idea for Massimo the other day. It's a lovely name, I just don't know. That's a very big name for a very little baby."
She added, "I think you actually have to look at it once it pops out and say, 'Who are you? What is your name?' "
More Alec Baldwin News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour