'Dancing with the Stars' Releases Official Photos for Each Couple
Ahead of its premiere on March 18, "Dancing with the Stars" reveals official images of the contestants. Kellie Pickler, an "American Idol" alum who turns into a successful country music singer, pairs with pro dancer Derek Hough. She dons a strapless blue mini dress with glittery details, while he dresses in white shirt and slacks. They strike a dancing pose.
Meanwhile, boxer Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold, and comedian/actor D. L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke wear coordinating outfits, rocking blue and maroon respectively. Funnyman/actor Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess as well as NFL player Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff look matching as well, opting for red and purple respectively.
Other couples this season are former child actress Zendaya Coleman & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill & Tristan MacManus, country music singer Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani, soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson, Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman & Mark Ballas, and reality TV star Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media