'Dancing with the Stars' Releases Official Photos for Each Couple
Ahead of its premiere on March 18, "Dancing with the Stars" reveals official images of the contestants. Kellie Pickler, an "American Idol" alum who turns into a successful country music singer, pairs with pro dancer Derek Hough. She dons a strapless blue mini dress with glittery details, while he dresses in white shirt and slacks. They strike a dancing pose.
Meanwhile, boxer Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold, and comedian/actor D. L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke wear coordinating outfits, rocking blue and maroon respectively. Funnyman/actor Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess as well as NFL player Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff look matching as well, opting for red and purple respectively.
Other couples this season are former child actress Zendaya Coleman & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill & Tristan MacManus, country music singer Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani, soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson, Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman & Mark Ballas, and reality TV star Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt