'Dancing with the Stars' Releases Official Photos for Each Couple
Ahead of its premiere on March 18, "Dancing with the Stars" reveals official images of the contestants. Kellie Pickler, an "American Idol" alum who turns into a successful country music singer, pairs with pro dancer Derek Hough. She dons a strapless blue mini dress with glittery details, while he dresses in white shirt and slacks. They strike a dancing pose.
Meanwhile, boxer Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold, and comedian/actor D. L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke wear coordinating outfits, rocking blue and maroon respectively. Funnyman/actor Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess as well as NFL player Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff look matching as well, opting for red and purple respectively.
Other couples this season are former child actress Zendaya Coleman & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill & Tristan MacManus, country music singer Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani, soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson, Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman & Mark Ballas, and reality TV star Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off