'Dancing with the Stars' Releases Official Photos for Each Couple
Ahead of its premiere on March 18, "Dancing with the Stars" reveals official images of the contestants. Kellie Pickler, an "American Idol" alum who turns into a successful country music singer, pairs with pro dancer Derek Hough. She dons a strapless blue mini dress with glittery details, while he dresses in white shirt and slacks. They strike a dancing pose.
Meanwhile, boxer Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold, and comedian/actor D. L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke wear coordinating outfits, rocking blue and maroon respectively. Funnyman/actor Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess as well as NFL player Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff look matching as well, opting for red and purple respectively.
Other couples this season are former child actress Zendaya Coleman & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill & Tristan MacManus, country music singer Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani, soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson, Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman & Mark Ballas, and reality TV star Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?