Miley Cyrus Spotted Not Wearing Her Engagement Ring
Miley Cyrus has reignited rumors that she canceled her wedding with Liam Hemsworth as the 20-year-old singer was spotted not wearing her engagement ring from her 23-year-old fiance when leaving a recording studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 6. Attempting to hide her face from cameras, the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus rose her hand which wore two rings, but not the one that was given by Liam when he proposed to her.
Earlier on the same day, Miley tweeted, "I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn't call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media. #draining," to deny that her wedding with the Gale depicter in "The Hunger Games" was canceled.
However, a source told PEOPLE that their relationship had been facing ups and downs, saying, "They have a very strong physical attraction, but have very different personalities and backgrounds. This makes their relationship very complicated." Even so, the source believed that the two would eventually end up in marriage because "Miley still wants to get married [to Liam]."
On the other hand, another source close to the couple claimed that the relationship was actually over. "Liam and Miley are done," the source told Us Weekly. "She says she's over it."
The on-screen couple in "The Last Song" was engaged in June 2012 after the brother of "Thor" actor Chris Hemsworth proposed to her with a 3.5 carat diamond ring. Split rumors sparked when Liam was spotted leaving a pre-Oscar party with "Mad Men" star January Jones in February. The two were photographed leaving the Chateau Marmont together in the same car. Instead of commenting on the issue, Miley chose to tweet about her new record, "my new music is gonna shut everyone up."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans