Demi Moore Finally Files for Divorce, Wants Spousal Support From Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore finally answers Ashton Kutcher's divorce papers with a request for dissolution of marriage of her own, three months after he filed his paperworks. The 50-year-old actress asks for spousal support from her estranged husband who's now dating Mila Kunis.
While Ashton was unsure about the date of their separation by checking it as TBD when he filed for divorce in late December 2012, Demi mentions in her legal documents that November 17, 2011 is the day they went their separate ways. Both agree they have irreconcilable differences.
Demi called it quits with Ashton, 35, in November 2011 after six years of marriage following his cheating scandal. He is represented by L.A. top-notch celebrity lawyer Laura Wasser, while she is repped by New York A-list attorney William Beslow.
The broken couple reportedly has a combined $290 million fortune with Demi owning $150 million and Kutcher $140 million. The actor, who's hailed the 2012 highest-paid TV actor with an estimated income of $24 million due to his "Two and a Half Men" deal, isn't asking for spousal support from Demi and requests in his legal document that each party pays their own legal fees.
New York Post reports Demi hoped to reach financial settlement before she filed for divorce, but Ashton was "difficult" about agreeing to her terms. Though so, a negotiation to reach a win-win solution is still ongoing, according to TMZ.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months