Demi Moore Finally Files for Divorce, Wants Spousal Support From Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore finally answers Ashton Kutcher's divorce papers with a request for dissolution of marriage of her own, three months after he filed his paperworks. The 50-year-old actress asks for spousal support from her estranged husband who's now dating Mila Kunis.
While Ashton was unsure about the date of their separation by checking it as TBD when he filed for divorce in late December 2012, Demi mentions in her legal documents that November 17, 2011 is the day they went their separate ways. Both agree they have irreconcilable differences.
Demi called it quits with Ashton, 35, in November 2011 after six years of marriage following his cheating scandal. He is represented by L.A. top-notch celebrity lawyer Laura Wasser, while she is repped by New York A-list attorney William Beslow.
The broken couple reportedly has a combined $290 million fortune with Demi owning $150 million and Kutcher $140 million. The actor, who's hailed the 2012 highest-paid TV actor with an estimated income of $24 million due to his "Two and a Half Men" deal, isn't asking for spousal support from Demi and requests in his legal document that each party pays their own legal fees.
New York Post reports Demi hoped to reach financial settlement before she filed for divorce, but Ashton was "difficult" about agreeing to her terms. Though so, a negotiation to reach a win-win solution is still ongoing, according to TMZ.
More Demi Moore News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival