Kim Kardashian Is Fine Despite Miscarriage Scare
Pregnant Kim Kardashian was reported going straight to a hospital in Los Angeles right after returning from Paris on late Tuesday night, March 7. A source told New York Post's Page Six about the details, "Kim started feeling ill on the plane from Paris, and called friends as soon as she landed. She was rushed to her doctor Tuesday night in tears. She thought she was having a miscarriage."
Fortunately, the four-month-pregnant E! star was informed that she and her baby were both okay. She was sent home at 12:30 A.M. after being examined and given the all-clear.
However, the sister of Kourtney Kardashian was given a stern warning to rest by the doctors. The minor pain Kim suffered, according to the source, occurred because "Kim's not respecting her pregnancy." Rigorous exercise and a tight working schedule were said to be the reasons behind it. "She's running around, working out seven days a week," the source said. "She's working with two different trainers to control her weight, including Tracy Anderson and a pregnancy trainer."
The source added that Kim, who is reportedly due to give birth in July, was actually in a desperate attempt to lose some weight after being criticized by public that she's now ballooning, saying, "She's scared that her ass is as big as a couch and is going south. But she is having a very rough pregnancy, and doctors have ordered her to slow down."
On the other hand, another source told New York Daily News' Confidential, claiming that rigorous exercise and tight schedule had nothing to do with Kim's stomach pains. "It had nothing to do with her working out schedule," the source said. "In fact, staying active has helped Kim's energy level stay more consistent. The first two months drained her considerably . . . her working out schedule had absolutely nothing to do with the pain she experienced."
Instead, the source blamed the miscarriage scare on her divorce case which caused Kim to be stressed out. "Her sleep has been really off and she's been extremely stressed with the court case and the pending trial with Kris," the source said.
Despite rumors about reasons behind the pains, Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian Odom assured fans that she is fine. She tweeted, "Thank you for your concern," and posted a link to her blog where she wrote, "A lot of you have expressed concern in the recent hours about Kim, and I just wanted to let you all know that mommy and baby are doing fine and just taking it easy right now. Thank you so much to all of our wonderful fans and loved ones for your concern and support. We love you!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans