Kelly Osbourne Is 'Stable' After Hospitalized Due to Seizure
After being rushed to a hospital following a seizure on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police" on Thursday, March 7, Kelly Osbourne is reportedly in a stable condition. Her representative said, "She's speaking with doctors and is under evaluation. Her condition is stable."
"She was taken to a local hospital for further testing and is awake, alert and in stable condition," the representative added. "She will be staying overnight for observation as a precautionary measure. There are no further details at this time."
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and television personality Sharon Osbourne was taping her show, "Fashion Police", when the 28-year-old actress told guest co-host Melissa Rivers who was sitting next to her, "I don't feel good," before falling out of her chair.
A member of the live studio audience, who was reportedly a medical professional, ran to the stage to help Kelly. She was rushed to a local hospital after she experienced seizure, which reportedly lasted for 30 seconds. She was taken to an ambulance on a stretcher and covered with white sheets to shield her from the media.
Mother Sharon was seen at the hospital soon after the incident.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary