Kelly Osbourne Is 'Stable' After Hospitalized Due to Seizure
After being rushed to a hospital following a seizure on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police" on Thursday, March 7, Kelly Osbourne is reportedly in a stable condition. Her representative said, "She's speaking with doctors and is under evaluation. Her condition is stable."
"She was taken to a local hospital for further testing and is awake, alert and in stable condition," the representative added. "She will be staying overnight for observation as a precautionary measure. There are no further details at this time."
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and television personality Sharon Osbourne was taping her show, "Fashion Police", when the 28-year-old actress told guest co-host Melissa Rivers who was sitting next to her, "I don't feel good," before falling out of her chair.
A member of the live studio audience, who was reportedly a medical professional, ran to the stage to help Kelly. She was rushed to a local hospital after she experienced seizure, which reportedly lasted for 30 seconds. She was taken to an ambulance on a stretcher and covered with white sheets to shield her from the media.
Mother Sharon was seen at the hospital soon after the incident.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2