Kelly Osbourne Is 'Stable' After Hospitalized Due to Seizure
After being rushed to a hospital following a seizure on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police" on Thursday, March 7, Kelly Osbourne is reportedly in a stable condition. Her representative said, "She's speaking with doctors and is under evaluation. Her condition is stable."
"She was taken to a local hospital for further testing and is awake, alert and in stable condition," the representative added. "She will be staying overnight for observation as a precautionary measure. There are no further details at this time."
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and television personality Sharon Osbourne was taping her show, "Fashion Police", when the 28-year-old actress told guest co-host Melissa Rivers who was sitting next to her, "I don't feel good," before falling out of her chair.
A member of the live studio audience, who was reportedly a medical professional, ran to the stage to help Kelly. She was rushed to a local hospital after she experienced seizure, which reportedly lasted for 30 seconds. She was taken to an ambulance on a stretcher and covered with white sheets to shield her from the media.
Mother Sharon was seen at the hospital soon after the incident.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl