Kelly Osbourne Is 'Stable' After Hospitalized Due to Seizure
After being rushed to a hospital following a seizure on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police" on Thursday, March 7, Kelly Osbourne is reportedly in a stable condition. Her representative said, "She's speaking with doctors and is under evaluation. Her condition is stable."
"She was taken to a local hospital for further testing and is awake, alert and in stable condition," the representative added. "She will be staying overnight for observation as a precautionary measure. There are no further details at this time."
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and television personality Sharon Osbourne was taping her show, "Fashion Police", when the 28-year-old actress told guest co-host Melissa Rivers who was sitting next to her, "I don't feel good," before falling out of her chair.
A member of the live studio audience, who was reportedly a medical professional, ran to the stage to help Kelly. She was rushed to a local hospital after she experienced seizure, which reportedly lasted for 30 seconds. She was taken to an ambulance on a stretcher and covered with white sheets to shield her from the media.
Mother Sharon was seen at the hospital soon after the incident.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent