Kelly Osbourne Is 'Stable' After Hospitalized Due to Seizure
After being rushed to a hospital following a seizure on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police" on Thursday, March 7, Kelly Osbourne is reportedly in a stable condition. Her representative said, "She's speaking with doctors and is under evaluation. Her condition is stable."
"She was taken to a local hospital for further testing and is awake, alert and in stable condition," the representative added. "She will be staying overnight for observation as a precautionary measure. There are no further details at this time."
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and television personality Sharon Osbourne was taping her show, "Fashion Police", when the 28-year-old actress told guest co-host Melissa Rivers who was sitting next to her, "I don't feel good," before falling out of her chair.
A member of the live studio audience, who was reportedly a medical professional, ran to the stage to help Kelly. She was rushed to a local hospital after she experienced seizure, which reportedly lasted for 30 seconds. She was taken to an ambulance on a stretcher and covered with white sheets to shield her from the media.
Mother Sharon was seen at the hospital soon after the incident.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed