'The Hangover Part III' Teaser Trailer: It All Ends in Las Vegas
A day after unleashing the first poster, Warner Bros. Pictures debuts the first teaser trailer for "The Hangover Part III". It opens with a funeral scene where Zach Galifianakis' Alan shows off his angelic voice when belting out "Ave Maria".
The scene then cuts to the boys in Las Vegas, though Ed Helms' Stu says he told himself he would never come back to the city. Bradley Cooper's Phil promises, "Don't worry. It all ends tonight," but in typical "Hangover" manner, nothing ends well before some madness and mayhem.
Justin Bartha's Doug is barely seen in the video, but it has footage featuring John Goodman, Melissa McCarthy as well as Ken Jeong's Chow. Alan sharing a lollipop with McCarthy in a convenient store and transporting a giraffe on a crowded highway are some of the hilarious things shared in the sneak peek.
Todd Phillips returns as the director for the final installment of "The Hangover" film series, which is scheduled to hit theaters across the United States on May 24, just in time for Memorial Weekend. The plot is still vague, but teases, "This time, there's no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences