'The Hangover Part III' Teaser Trailer: It All Ends in Las Vegas
A day after unleashing the first poster, Warner Bros. Pictures debuts the first teaser trailer for "The Hangover Part III". It opens with a funeral scene where Zach Galifianakis' Alan shows off his angelic voice when belting out "Ave Maria".
The scene then cuts to the boys in Las Vegas, though Ed Helms' Stu says he told himself he would never come back to the city. Bradley Cooper's Phil promises, "Don't worry. It all ends tonight," but in typical "Hangover" manner, nothing ends well before some madness and mayhem.
Justin Bartha's Doug is barely seen in the video, but it has footage featuring John Goodman, Melissa McCarthy as well as Ken Jeong's Chow. Alan sharing a lollipop with McCarthy in a convenient store and transporting a giraffe on a crowded highway are some of the hilarious things shared in the sneak peek.
Todd Phillips returns as the director for the final installment of "The Hangover" film series, which is scheduled to hit theaters across the United States on May 24, just in time for Memorial Weekend. The plot is still vague, but teases, "This time, there's no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test