'The Hangover Part III' Teaser Trailer: It All Ends in Las Vegas
A day after unleashing the first poster, Warner Bros. Pictures debuts the first teaser trailer for "The Hangover Part III". It opens with a funeral scene where Zach Galifianakis' Alan shows off his angelic voice when belting out "Ave Maria".
The scene then cuts to the boys in Las Vegas, though Ed Helms' Stu says he told himself he would never come back to the city. Bradley Cooper's Phil promises, "Don't worry. It all ends tonight," but in typical "Hangover" manner, nothing ends well before some madness and mayhem.
Justin Bartha's Doug is barely seen in the video, but it has footage featuring John Goodman, Melissa McCarthy as well as Ken Jeong's Chow. Alan sharing a lollipop with McCarthy in a convenient store and transporting a giraffe on a crowded highway are some of the hilarious things shared in the sneak peek.
Todd Phillips returns as the director for the final installment of "The Hangover" film series, which is scheduled to hit theaters across the United States on May 24, just in time for Memorial Weekend. The plot is still vague, but teases, "This time, there's no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease