Justin Bieber 'Getting Better' After Hospitalized for Breathing Difficulties on Stage
Justin Bieber is back on Twitter after health scare during a Thursday, March 7 show in London. "Getting better. thanks for everyone pulling me thru tonight. best fans in the world. figuring out what happened. thanks for the love," so he greeted his more-than 35-million Followers.
Bieber previously halted his third concert at the O2 Arena after reportedly feeling lightheaded on stage. After four songs, he went backstage and collapsed. While he was treated by paramedics, his manager Scooter Braun took the stage to explain what happened to the awaiting fans.
"Justin got quite light of breath. The whole show he's been complaining, he's backstage with the EMTs and the doctor," Braun said. "They're telling him that they want him to go see somebody and see what's going on with his lungs. (But) He has just told me that if it's okay with you guys he's going to come out and finish the show. Alright?"
"So he might not be jumping around as much but if you guys could be patient with us. We're not trying to be disrespectful, we're not trying to get you guys home late. We're truly trying to put on a show for these beautiful people of London," he added. "Just bear with us - he's going to come out very soon and we'll do the best we can to finish the show."
On his first day at the O2 Arena, Bieber received backlashes from his fans and their parents for allegedly arriving 2 hours late to the gig. In his defense, he tweeted, "So let me say this ... last night I was scheduled after 3 opening acts to go on stage at 935 not 830 but because of some technical issues I got on at 10:10... so I was 40 min late to stage."
He added, "There is no excuse for that and I apologize for anyone we upset. However it was great show and I'm proud of that."
To ensure the criticisms didn't continue, he arrived early the following nights. Before kicking off the Thursday show, Braun tweeted, "Yeah!!! 10 min early to stage and this place is rockin!!! #London #BELIEVEtour @justinbieber get em!!"
After the health scare, he added, "Tough kid. proud night. once again he always finishes the show. full out. true pro. now get better and rest up! strange night but proud nt."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered